Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to get Cunningham but doubt he makes it to Tennessee’s waiver spot before being claimed.

Him and David Long would be a great combo. Plus the Vrabel connection is there too.

Yep. I for one do not regret that we passed on signing either one of them. Yeah Jones has been a bust, but we would have been signing those two to fresh, long contracts. We can get away from Julio whenever.
Didnt we restructure Julio? Which in theory would make it harder to cut him (bigger cap hit in future years).

I find it extremely interesting that we tried out Jaylon Smith and Shaquem Griffin this morning before the Cunningham news, but didn’t sign either of them. Makes me feel like a LB will be added soon.

I would think that Cunningham would be more than happy to sign in for the rest of the yr with the Titans…..he goes to a team that should be playing in the post season…to play for a head coach he is familiar with…gets to move to a city he knows…gets a chance to play the Texans.

He needs to go to a team where he will get the chance to really put some nice film out there for when he hits FA next spring…given our LBer situation I would think we would be a desirable spot for him to land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back