Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can’t possibly feel great about himself. He must be dumb not to realize the only hope he had was a DH injury.
He’s had a few big games but I hope he does the right thing when asked about the rushing title and acknowledge BDH.
Even if he thought it would be close or he would outright win, the fact he’s by himself by a long shot is what he should acknowledge.

He’s had a few big games but I hope he does the right thing when asked about the rushing title and acknowledge BDH.
Even if he thought it would be close or he would outright win, the fact he’s by himself by a long shot is what he should acknowledge.

The crappiest thing for Henry.... because of the schedule he never got to run all over Houston even once.

Could you imagine if our Houston games were swapped with our Colts games. He probably would still be in the lead at this point.

The crappiest thing for Henry.... because of the schedule he never got to run all over Houston even once.

Could you imagine if our Houston games were swapped with our Colts games. He probably would still be in the lead at this point.

My guess is that Henry plays against Houston in the finale as a warm up to the playoffs.

Big Ben expected to retire at the end of the season.
I hope it helps ****sburg be a bottom of the barrel team for a long long time.
What I read is that he doesn’t expect to be a Steeler next year. Haven’t seen anything that says he doesn’t want to keep playing…

What I read is that he doesn’t expect to be a Steeler next year. Haven’t seen anything that says he doesn’t want to keep playing…

Guy is completely washed.. Just retire as a Steeler and don't ruin your long tenure as a Steeler by being a backup for another team.

Eh... they sucked. They were a joke.

I agree, but they at least had some gas left in the tank.

Big Ben is done. I wouldn't even put him with Rivers and Rivers was done when leaving the Chargers.

Big Ben has been a hell of a QB. Just know when to hang it up and be done. No need squeezing out a year or 2 on another team if you're a HoF, have a ring and have made money galore with the same team.

That’s the Cory Davis we all know. He has 34 catches for 492 yards this year and hurt again. Not such a big loss after all.
It’s sad he surpassed Julio Jones in all three categories, catch, yards, TD.

I remember this one time when everyone was on the hype train of how teams were going to have a tough time deciding how to stop the Tennessee offense. Turns out, they just needed to be patient and let the IR do the work.

I remember this one time when everyone was on the hype train of how teams were going to have a tough time deciding how to stop the Tennessee offense. Turns out, they just needed to be patient and let the IR do the work.
Eh mostly just hope Henry went down.

Yeah, looked good on paper. Pick your poison offensive weapons and now not one of them are on the field.

Let’s hope they can all get healthy for a nice long run through the POs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back