Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jets have twice as much cap space as any other team on the league and are pushing all the chips in the Rodgers. Makes too much sense for Hopkins to go there
I thought the jets already had so many capable WR that Corey Davis is likely an odd man out?
Not that he’s great but probably good enough to be considered a top 3 on most teams.

They can make all the room they want but why would Hopkins sign with the Titans?
He won't see the ball enough and we're not a contender at this point in his career

Mike Giardi reported yesterday that money is more of a factor for Hopkins than going for a ring.
Mike giardi is a douche bag. Guy has the money and multiple businesses, he's going to a team chasing the ring, i.e not the raiders. Nothing to see here, he's going to a team in the afc on a surprisingly cheap deal that's going to be in the divisional playoffs.

Mike giardi is a douche bag. Guy has the money and multiple businesses, he's going to a team chasing the ring, i.e not the raiders. Nothing to see here, he's going to a team in the afc on a surprisingly cheap deal that's going to be in the divisional playoffs.
This would match the recent NFL to mirror the s***ty NBA like the rams did 2 years ago.

Mike Giardi reported yesterday that money is more of a factor for Hopkins than going for a ring.
From Hopkins.....

“What I want is stable management upstairs. I think that’s something I haven’t really had the past couple years of my career coming from Houston and then to Arizona. I’ve been through three or four GMs in my career, so a stable management. A QB who loves the game, a QB who brings everybody on board with him and pushes not just himself but everybody around him . . . and a great defense. A great defense wins championships.”

From Hopkins.....

“What I want is stable management upstairs. I think that’s something I haven’t really had the past couple years of my career coming from Houston and then to Arizona. I’ve been through three or four GMs in my career, so a stable management. A QB who loves the game, a QB who brings everybody on board with him and pushes not just himself but everybody around him . . . and a great defense. A great defense wins championships.”
Smart guy. He knows defense wins championships.
I’d also say, we just got a new GM and Vrabel isn’t going anywhere so come on over to Nashville.

Howard Balzer
@HBalzer721
·
May 26
There are no official league transactions until Tuesday, so the Cardinals announcement that DeAndre Hopkins has been released is a direct message that it's time for teams that would be interested in making a deal to step up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back