Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He makes so much sense for us, but we don't make much sense for him. If we don't pursue him, hopefully he stays out of the AFC South. He finished 10th in yards per game last year despite having about half his passes thrown to him by McCoy, McSorley, and Blough.

He makes so much sense for us, but we don't make much sense for him. If we don't pursue him, hopefully he stays out of the AFC South. He finished 10th in yards per game last year despite having about half his passes thrown to him by McCoy, McSorley, and Blough.
Agree entirely. Would be an excellent veteran addition for the Titans with all our young WR’s, but if he wants a ring now, the Titans might not make sense for him.

Definitely not for $20+ mil. MAAAAYYBE for $15, but even then, I think I'll pass.

This tilts the AFC. Chiefs and Bills should be in a bidding war. Whoever gets him takes the AFC. The Ravens would become an instant contender to dethrone either. His career would die in TN as every wide receiver in the league already knows. We burned that bridge to ashes.

This tilts the AFC. Chiefs and Bills should be in a bidding war. Whoever gets him takes the AFC. The Ravens would become an instant contender to dethrone either. His career would die in TN as every wide receiver in the league already knows. We burned that bridge to ashes.
Hopkins?! Tilts the AFC.

I’d take that bet every time on “whoever he goes to, wins the AFC.”

ravens already have like 60 WR, bills have Diggs and whoever Allen wants to throw to, Mahomes is the same. He’ll do just fine with whatever WR are thrown out there, even a Titans like roster of WR.

I’m sure Hopkins still has something left, but clearly nothing worth trading for, he’ll get signed somewhere and be a decent grab, his days as #1 are over.

Hopkins?! Tilts the AFC.

I’d take that bet every time on “whoever he goes to, wins the AFC.”

ravens already have like 60 WR, bills have Diggs and whoever Allen wants to throw to, Mahomes is the same. He’ll do just fine with whatever WR are thrown out there, even a Titans like roster of WR.

I’m sure Hopkins still has something left, but clearly nothing worth trading for, he’ll get signed somewhere and be a decent grab, his days as #1 are over.
He's probably still got some left in the tank... But nobody was giving up picks and taking on a 21 million dollar salary. I'd say the money was the biggest factor.

My guess is an 1 year deal with the Ravens, Bills or Chiefs.

Bills make the most sense to me. Allen has the strongest arm in the game and he is gonna get 1 on 1 everytime. Plus allens ability to move lets him get deep.

he wouldnt be happy waiting on one of action jacksons wobbly ducks to land

I'm guessing he wants to go to a contender so the Titans are out.

Bills
Chiefs
Ravens..maybe if they didn't sign OBJ
Jets maybe?
Saints with Carr?

Jets have twice as much cap space as any other team on the league and are pushing all the chips in the Rodgers. Makes too much sense for Hopkins to go there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back