Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not complaining about this signing as I know he's just going to be a camp body that shouldn't attempt to unpack his luggage.

But how in the world do they find these type of players and what do they see in them? Guy even had pedestrian stats in the XFL. Guess he'll just be used as a punching bag for the defense.
My understanding is that they are gathering as many "athletes" as they can.

Certainly not saying this is the case but let’s not forget that guys like Delanie Walker weren’t what we know now is DW when TN signed him.

he was a 2nd-3rd string TE leaving SF that had drop issues. He became a pro bowler quickly in TN.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not complaining about this signing as I know he's just going to be a camp body that shouldn't attempt to unpack his luggage.

But how in the world do they find these type of players and what do they see in them? Guy even had pedestrian stats in the XFL. Guess he'll just be used as a punching bag for the defense.
You'd think 6 tight ends, about 5 of those being worthless would be enough to get through camp anyway.

images

He sure took on a bunch of aliens.,

Certainly not saying this is the case but let’s not forget that guys like Delanie Walker weren’t what we know now is DW when TN signed him.

Was no Kelce or Kittle but shit was soo good having him for mariota to panic and throw the ball to. Do think Chig can be a DW for us though with the increased workload this year he should be getting.

I hope Chig can be more like a DW but unfortunately last year, it looked more like they were only going to use him like Johnnu Smith.
I think he had more talent than was used for too.

at a minimum Chig showed some speed if he can get open. At this point I think his production is more tied to vrabel’s use than his talent abilities.

I hope Chig can be more like a DW but unfortunately last year, it looked more like they were only going to use him like Johnnu Smith.
I think he had more talent than was used for too.

at a minimum Chig showed some speed if he can get open. At this point I think his production is more tied to vrabel’s use than his talent abilities.
they did not even bother to use CO85 until like week 9 - just crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back