Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what line of work you’re in but clearly by the highlighted statement, you’re an advocate for guilty until proven innocent. So I sincerely hope you’re not anywhere near the actual US justice system.

second, you’re suggesting that he should have been punished for being at a party where something after he left supposedly happened. Nonsense.

And what does “basically admitted to” mean? He either admitted or he didn’t.
Clearly he didn’t, that’s why he didn’t settle on even a civil case, then he was proven not there, completely exonerated.

the action that needs to take place now, is the punishment to EVERY news outlet that reported him as guilty before ever having his day in court. Public opinion and social media extend much further than just an incorrect statement with a minor news “correction” if that even happens.
Ignorant loudmouths staff the Court of public opinion. And it’s unfortunate it has so much power to wreck a person’s livelihood.

witch hunts, lynch mobs, yellow journalism have always been the nemesis of due process and justice. And the popularity of Social media has thrown gas on the stupidity torch.

@Wingman giving me that ***** on a pedestal beta vibe.

No idea what that means…but i hate to see these kind of things take place. I have deal with them way too often. And these case are usually dismissed even if there is strong evidence of wrong doing. Each state is different, i work in alabama more than Tennessee for the record, but California rules make it difficult prosecute.

Tennessee State head coach and former NFL running back Eddie George and current Florida State co-defensive coordinator Randy Shannon, a former University of Miami head coach, will join the Bears' staff during organized team activities as part of the league's Bill Walsh Diversity Coaching Fellowship, the team announced. George and Shannon, along with six additional hires to be announced in June, will join the Bears coaches for veteran minicamp and training camp

Tennessee State head coach and former NFL running back Eddie George and current Florida State co-defensive coordinator Randy Shannon, a former University of Miami head coach, will join the Bears' staff during organized team activities as part of the league's Bill Walsh Diversity Coaching Fellowship, the team announced. George and Shannon, along with six additional hires to be announced in June, will join the Bears coaches for veteran minicamp and training camp
Good for EG.
Hope he’s not JUST a diversity hire(?)

it also sounds like kind of a get together of a bunch of coaches not necessarily a spot permanently with the Bears. Maybe im misunderstanding though.

Woof.. for a second I thought FSU was losing Shannon. We just hired him.

I get this for first-time coach Eddie, but why in the world is this program including a 57 year-old, former head coach, who's been coaching since 91, and was a part of two national championship teams? Shouldn't the point of this be to help up-and-comers get more opportunities? Seems silly.

But whatever, I'll take. Hopefully he learns a thing or two to bring back to FSU.

Germain Ifedi and Akhello Witherspoon both cut. Can always use veteran depth at OL and CB.

I would be for it if Ifedi could play RG - that basically makes a rough around the edges starting 5 ---- but I highly doubbt it.

Whatever OL we sign, needs to replace DAVIS, and we still don't have it... we can't assume Duncan is gonna be that role just yet - and I even have doubts about his versatility. He sure as sh won't be replacing NPF this year..

I would be for it if Ifedi could play RG - that basically makes a rough around the edges starting 5 ---- but I highly doubbt it.

Whatever OL we sign, needs to replace DAVIS, and we still don't have it... we can't assume Duncan is gonna be that role just yet - and I even have doubts about his versatility. He sure as sh won't be replacing NPF this year..
Brunskill will replace Davis. That seems pretty locked up.

Apparently he's the 7th TE on the team and he's been with like 5 teams since 2019 and never played in a game.

Sounds like a useful signing.

I'm not complaining about this signing as I know he's just going to be a camp body that shouldn't attempt to unpack his luggage.

But how in the world do they find these type of players and what do they see in them? Guy even had pedestrian stats in the XFL. Guess he'll just be used as a punching bag for the defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back