Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Screaming A Smith was on point.

Stephen A. Smith slams Bills' negligence in Matt Araiza case

this guy should be forced to publicly eat so much crow that he thinks twice before giving his completely wrong “misinformation” driven input on a highly watched network.
He needs to be an example. Probably should be hit in the wallet too because his take absolutely plays a role in the public outcry well before an actual court case completes.

Araiza was a creep. He set that girl up
To get raped by those thugs. Hope no team gives him a job.

Araiza was a creep. He set that girl up
To get raped by those thugs. Hope no team gives him a job.
This is what’s called a BS post.

per witnesses (many) a rape likely didn’t even happen.

even more, complete and total speculation on your part to even suggest he set anyone up.
More than likely, you’re entire perspective is built off the narrative thrown everywhere when the accusation came out, which is exactly why Smith needs hit so hard in the pocket for pushing what has now been PROVEN to be false.

even more, complete and total speculation on your part to even suggest he set anyone up.
More than likely, you’re entire perspective is built off the narrative thrown everywhere when the accusation came out, which is exactly why Smith needs hit so hard in the pocket for pushing what has now been PROVEN to be false.

Where theres smoke their is usually fire…..

images

well you seem to have a ton of insightinto this. Hope you have read all the early notes on this case. Im curious as to your perspective. Please enlighten us….all knowledgeable one….

well you seem to have a ton of insightinto this. Hope you have read all the early notes on this case. Im curious as to your perspective. Please enlighten us….all knowledgeable one….
Surprisingly after Araiza was exonerated, media sources were pretty quiet about eating crow.

Yahoo (of all sources) did a pretty good job summarizing some of the most important details. Clearly the headline is about Araiza not being there at the time it supposedly happened, but it also quotes many of the witnesses who stated they saw her lie about her age throughout the entire night and brag about multiple “sexual conquests” earlier in the night follow by the lack of any witness matching her story about crying and being disturbed around the time she claims to have stated it all went down.
basically she is the only one that has her story but many others have contradicting stories.

Prosecutors: Former Bills punter Matt Araiza wasn't present during alleged gang rape

I think the Dolphins were trying to trade for Cooks not too long ago, plus he's from that area. I most definitely see a fit for him down in Miami.
As long as he doesn't end up in Houston

I say Dallas because Jerry likes making a splash and Pollard is playing on the tag...could be insurance beyond this season

Where theres smoke their is usually fire…..
Do you mean that girl that accused me of sexually assaulting her in my X-ray room several years back? Complete lie and total bullshit! I was told to stop working and it went to the top of the hospital. Was certainly going to lose my job with no defense but my word! 3 hours later, she admitted she made the story up to upset her boyfriend. #MeToo can kiss my ass! Believe women …. Nah bruh. Unless you have been on the other side of it, I don’t know what to say. I now ask women I work with to accompany me when working alone- they roll their eyes sometimes. Having lived it myself I know. Remember the Duke Lacrosse team that got thrown out of school over a complete lie? She’s in prison for murder now. University of Virginia comes to mind too! I think she’s full of chit, just like Blasey Ford and this nutty woman accusing Trumpcakes of the same thing 30 years later.

Last edited by a moderator:
He won't end up in Houston. They already have Dameon Pierce and Singletary.
And Dolphins have a full RB room plus added a 3rd round pick Achane
Chiefs Pacheco is recovering from surgery, KC could be a fit...their RB room isn't great

Or with the Vikings moving Smith it was a way to free up cap to keep Cook?

At the very least, he committed statutory rape on a intoxicated 17 yr old. Which he basically admitted to. At the very least, he did not act with reasonable prudence. And I wouldnt blame any team for rele
Do you mean that girl that accused me of sexually assaulting her in my X-ray room several years back? Complete lie and total bull****! I was told to stop working and it went to the top of the hospital. Was certainly going to lose my job with no defense but my word! 3 hours later, she admitted she made the story up to upset her boyfriend. #MeToo can kiss my ass! Believe women …. Nah bruh. Unless you have been on the other side of it, I don’t know what to say. I now ask women I work with to accompany me when working alone- they roll their eyes sometimes. Having lived it myself I know. Remember the Duke Lacrosse team that got thrown out of school over a complete lie? She’s in prison for murder now. University of Virginia comes to mind too! I think she’s full of chit, just like Blasey Ford and this nutty woman accusing Trumpcakes of the same thing 30 years later.

Not sure what your language your speaking, but i will keep it simple .

In my line of work the phrase “reasonable prudence ”
Comes to mind. At the very least, he failed there- and all facts, coupled with partial admission, that he engaged in penetrative sex with a highly intoxicated 17 yr old girl, who by California state law- could not legally consent. At that point the speculation begins. I would need to the transcript from the witness that vouched for whereabouts while the alleged gang rape took place. I would
Also like to see cell phone records tracking info released.

If he wasn't involved in act itself, great- he should
receive exoneration. However, as a 6th rd punter, hes gonna pay for his poor judgement from that night for while. Risk- reward for a special teams player- not worth the indigestion for owner and GMs.

Beane is a smart guy. Id say upon digging, they found a few other flags on him.

At the very least, he committed statutory rape on a intoxicated 17 yr old. Which he basically admitted to. At the very least, he did not act with reasonable prudence. And I wouldnt blame any team for rele

Not sure what your language your speaking, but i will keep it simple .

In my line of work the phrase “reasonable prudence ”
Comes to mind. At the very least, he failed there- and all facts, coupled with partial admission, that he engaged in penetrative sex with a highly intoxicated 17 yr old girl, who by California state law- could not legally consent. At that point the speculation begins. I would need to the transcript from the witness that vouched for whereabouts while the alleged gang rape took place. I would
Also like to see cell phone records tracking info released.

If he wasn't involved in act itself, great- he should
receive exoneration. However, as a 6th rd punter, hes gonna pay for his poor judgement from that night for while. Risk- reward for a special teams player- not worth the indigestion for owner and GMs.

Beane is a smart guy. Id say upon digging, they found a few other flags on him.
Not sure what line of work you’re in but clearly by the highlighted statement, you’re an advocate for guilty until proven innocent. So I sincerely hope you’re not anywhere near the actual US justice system.

second, you’re suggesting that he should have been punished for being at a party where something after he left supposedly happened. Nonsense.

And what does “basically admitted to” mean? He either admitted or he didn’t.
Clearly he didn’t, that’s why he didn’t settle on even a civil case, then he was proven not there, completely exonerated.

the action that needs to take place now, is the punishment to EVERY news outlet that reported him as guilty before ever having his day in court. Public opinion and social media extend much further than just an incorrect statement with a minor news “correction” if that even happens.

Not sure what line of work you’re in but clearly by the highlighted statement, you’re an advocate for guilty until proven innocent. So I sincerely hope you’re not anywhere near the actual US justice system.

second, you’re suggesting that he should have been punished for being at a party where something after he left supposedly happened. Nonsense.

And what does “basically admitted to” mean? He either admitted or he didn’t.
Clearly he didn’t, that’s why he didn’t settle on even a civil case, then he was proven not there, completely exonerated.

the action that needs to take place now, is the punishment to EVERY news outlet that reported him as guilty before ever having his day in court. Public opinion and social media extend much further than just an incorrect statement with a minor news “correction” if that even happens.
I love it when people say things like "basically did this" or "kinda did that" and get called out on it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back