Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. We drafted his replacement in the 4th last year. We drafted that guy's replacement in the 3rd this year.

All while leaving the best option, Hilliard, on the street.
Don't forget about the other best option Foreman who signed for less than we give random special teamers

Why do people want Corey Davis back? He stinks.
If it’s a literal smell problem, I understand. If it’s his talent level, he’ll fit right in.

I’d honestly take him back to compete in that 2/3/4 spot (with current listing of WR) not because he’s particularly wanted, but because he is a WR and potentially better than what’s around for what shouldn’t be a lot of money.

This is interesting. According to Over The Cap, if the Rams cut Cooper Kupp post June 1, they would save $20 million against the 2023 salary cap and $10 million against the 2024 salary cap. However, if the Rams keep Kupp for 2023, and are then forced to cut Kupp in 2024, they would have $36.6 million in dead money remaining AND owe an additional $10.3 million against the 2024 salary cap.
Cupp is 30 and the Rams are desperate for cap space. They currently don’t even have close to enough cap space to sign their 14 draft picks.

McCaffrey was with Carolina when Foreman signed...that's exactly what he was...unless you're saying Foreman knew McCafferty would be traded 6 weeks into the season

You don’t think Carolina knew? So he signed for 2 million in 2022 on a 1 year deal but is so good Carolina doesn’t sign him again? He goes to Chicago for the same money? He isn’t that good. Very replaceable Y’all remembering him with fondness just to be negative.

You don’t think Carolina knew? So he signed for 2 million in 2022 on a 1 year deal but is so good Carolina doesn’t sign him again? He goes to Chicago for the same money? He isn’t that good. Very replaceable Y’all remembering him with fondness just to be negative.
It's not about him being good or me wanting him here...you said he didn't sign with us because he didn't want to be a backup... doesn't matter what Carolina knew, Foreman signed there to be a backup...signed in Chicago as a backup....not as a RB1
I swear some of you argue just to argue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back