Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am convinced, without any proof, that Titans QBs cant audible and I blame Brewer
I think Keith or McGinnis had said something in game about an audible THill made. I want to say it was in the second qtr, but I really can’t recall what the play was. Also never heard anything like that being pointed out again.

I mean... damn... it aint hard... there are 8 or 9 guys in front of you ... audible to the hot pass

if there are 4 or 5 guys in front of you ... audible to DH22

I mean... damn... it aint hard... there are 8 or 9 guys in front of you ... audible to the hot pass

if there are 4 or 5 guys in front of you ... audible to DH22
That will always bring the question of “allowed to” vs doesn’t know how/can’t read a D.
I think at this point THill is vet enough to take the a$$ chewing for calling an audible even if they don’t want him to. He has to make sure it works though.

Julio should've retired while he was on top. People seem to forget how beastly he was during his prime. Feels like everyone equates Julio to a washed up, injury prone WR. Which is a huge disservice to his great career.

I keep seeing all this “reunited” trend between Jones and Brown.

just for clarity, they played 7 games together.
Collectively, they missed more games with each other than actually played together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back