Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a lawyer but this means he will face no charges from the allegations. It is strictly a civil lawsuit. He could still lose that but it would only be monetary at that point. Imo, the league won't do anything to him as well considering they haven't yet. I fully expect him to be traded soon with Carolina and Seattle to be the likely landing spots

I'm not a lawyer but this means he will face no charges from the allegations. It is strictly a civil lawsuit. He could still lose that but it would only be monetary at that point. Imo, the league won't do anything to him as well considering they haven't yet. I fully expect him to be traded soon with Carolina and Seattle to be the likely landing spots
I'm hearing Seattle, Carolina and recently the Jets including Zach Wilson in the deal

Zeke was never charged either and got 6 games I think. I expect Watson will see a suspension. Probably around the same amount.

Zeke was never charged either and got 6 games I think. I expect Watson will see a suspension. Probably around the same amount.
They haven't put Watson on exempt list or anything like that. I just don't see him getting suspended. If he was, I think it already would've happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back