Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly Kelce getting 14 million makes me wonder what Jones' market will be. I want him back but hes going to cost 10+ million then Id rather just pay the extra 5-7 million and get Brian Allen.

Honestly Kelce getting 14 million makes me wonder what Jones' market will be. I want him back but hes going to cost 10+ million then Id rather just pay the extra 5-7 million and get Brian Allen.
17 million for a center? I don't disagree with your point on jones but if he is going to cost that much I would rather reshuffle the line and save the money.

Here's a guy I'd like us to look at

• The Buffalo Bills released starting right tackle Daryl Williams. The 29-year-old started all 33 games for Buffalo over the past two years. Williams had two seasons left on a three-year deal signed last offseason, but none of his salary was guaranteed.

• The Buffalo Bills released starting right tackle Daryl Williams. The 29-year-old started all 33 games for Buffalo over the past two years. Williams had two seasons left on a three-year deal signed last offseason, but none of his salary was guaranteed.
With the very limited cap space we currently have, I doubt we'll see much spending on positions where we have in house replacements available. I'm guessing we'll tender Quessenbury and have him and Radunz battle it out for the RT spot. Radunz looked pretty darn serviceable at LT when he had to fill in, and an offseason battle would be very good for his growth.

I think Quess could also slide inside to guard fairly easily and battle with Brewer for the LG spot.

This is my brother Daryl, this is my other brother Daryl…
Seriously though, I’m fairly sure they cut him because they added Bobby Hart

Please tell me this is a troll post... why??? We need a complete overhaul of the TE room, not the same ****!
I think Swaim is a good signing.

not as the #1 guy but he proved he can block and be a RZ threat.
This just doesn’t “solve” the TE issue.

I think G is more of a need now with Saffold gone. I'm not gonna pretend I watch other team's offensive lines, but Trai Turner is a multiple time Pro Bowler who isn't even listed on NFL's top 100. Hopefully that means we wouldn't have to break the bank. Also, Packers just released Billy Turner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back