Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me this is a troll post... why??? We need a complete overhaul of the TE room, not the same ****!
I'm sure it's a cheap deal. What's the alternative? Bring in 3 brand new people? Probably not a good idea, especially since Swaim will be cheap and already has chemistry blocking with the OL. These are the smart underrated singings we need.

I wouldn't be surpassed if we also resign either Firk or Pruitt. It's not like they are in high demand elsewhere.

Still need to bring in a starter though, or draft someone.

I think G is more of a need now with Saffold gone. I'm not gonna pretend I watch other team's offensive lines, but Trai Turner is a multiple time Pro Bowler who isn't even listed on NFL's top 100. Hopefully that means we wouldn't have to break the bank. Also, Packers just released Billy Turner.
Billy Turner is interesting

Was it Swaim who snapped his ankle? Or was that Pruitt? Doubt they'll be ready for week 1 whoever it was.
That was Pruitt. He was the only one of the group I was actually interested in bringing back if it hadn't been for his injury. Just hope Swaim is extremely cheap.

The #Eagles have agreed to terms with pass rusher Haason Reddick, source says. Three years, $45 million with $30 million fully guaranteed at signing. Max value $49.5 million.

The Camden native and former #Temple Owl is coming home.

Former Seattle OL Jamarco Jones intends to sign a two-year, $5.75 million deal including $3.15 million guaranteed with the Titans, per source.

Anyone know anything about this guy?

we're a few hours into free agency tampering...

... and the Jaguars have already given $159,000,000 to Christian Kirk, Foye Oluokon & Foley Fatukasi

for context, only FOUR TEAMS spent $159M in 2021's free agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back