Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it though. Is it really the player, or could it be scheme/usage? He had so many clutch 3rd down catches. A lot of them, we had very little separation and he was hit immediately. Still always secured the catch. Tanny clearly trusted him.

Too bad he couldn't find him on his 3rd INT against the Bengals, as he was open.

Smart on them. I would have preferred for them to go with a "riskier" pick like Baker of Winston. Ryan may not be able to win them many games, but he certainly won't lose them games like Wentz and old Phillip Rivers.

Watch them go get Julio. Worth the upside.

Ryan looks on the surface more of the same type of QB they keep going after since Luck ... a statue. This has 2nd place written all over it.

Not sure how Mariota’s body will last 17 games. Over/under he lasts half of that I’m sure - which is fine by Atlanta - they need to bottom out and get the top pick for 2023 anyways; they are a mess

let’s see if Pitts tweets about this signing like he did with Watso…. Ooops.

Not sure how Mariota’s body will last 17 games. Over/under he lasts half of that I’m sure - which is fine by Atlanta - they need to bottom out and get the top pick for 2023 anyways; they are a mess

let’s see if Pitts tweets about this signing like he did with Watso…. Ooops.
Mariota has had a couple seasons to get over the tingles. I think he’s ready to start again so I say he makes it 12 games.

I also see, in the pass happy league that all QB have zero reason to get less than 4K every year, he reaches the heights of around 2500 passing yards, 13 TD, only throws 6 INT, and rushes for another 450 and 4 TD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back