Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mariota got worse every year, after his second season, in terms of mechanics and pocket presence. If he can regain his sophomore form then the Falcons may have got a decent stop gap guy for the next two years.

Hes probably not gonna be great though

Would rather have signed Crowder than Westbrook-Ikline and Cannon

Buffalo is signing former Jets wide receiver Jamison Crowder to a one-year deal worth up to $4 million, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported.

Its a pity Crowder got signed by yhe Bills. He would have been a good fit for us.

Cole Beasley would give us the same thing more or less.

Its a pity Crowder got signed by yhe Bills. He would have been a good fit for us.

Cole Beasley would give us the same thing more or less.

Adam Humphries is still available...played in all 17 games last yr...probably could get for vet minimum...although IMO he is 1 head shot away from retirement.

Would rather have signed Crowder than Westbrook-Ikline and Cannon

Buffalo is signing former Jets wide receiver Jamison Crowder to a one-year deal worth up to $4 million, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported.
This seems like a decent deal, but we already have enough injury prone receivers. That was our problem last year. Say what you want but NWI has at least been reliable. They actually have very similar stats.

I'm cool with the player that's ascending and already has chemistry with the QB.

Mariota has had a couple seasons to get over the tingles. I think he’s ready to start again so I say he makes it 12 games.

I also see, in the pass happy league that all QB have zero reason to get less than 4K every year, he reaches the heights of around 2500 passing yards, 13 TD, only throws 6 INT, and rushes for another 450 and 4 TD.

Yeah guess will see - he's never shown ability to stay upright even n limited time in Vegas it would seem he would hobble to the sideline at times ; but with Pitts and Patterson at the very least Arthur Smith can get very creative with the touches and play-schemes to get the ball into the hands of his only 2-playmakers. Just doubt he wants Marcus running that often.

Yeah guess will see - he's never shown ability to stay upright even n limited time in Vegas it would seem he would hobble to the sideline at times ; but with Pitts and Patterson at the very least Arthur Smith can get very creative with the touches and play-schemes to get the ball into the hands of his only 2-playmakers. Just doubt he wants Marcus running that often.
Did he ever see the field in Vegas? I thought he got hurt during workouts or something

People wondering where the Chiefs keep finding cap space. They keep restructuring contracts and turning $10+ million into signing bonuses. Just saw one for $12M.

Saw something saying that there is a team trying to trade for Baker but they want a draft pick in addition to Baker without giving anything in return lol. They know the Browns have zero leverage. My money says he is released.

Saw something saying that there is a team trying to trade for Baker but they want a draft pick in addition to Baker without giving anything in return lol. They know the Browns have zero leverage. My money says he is released.
He will be a Seahawk by the weekend or a Buc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back