Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 mil/yr for WRs now. 50-60 mil for QBs. Soon every team will just have a QB and a WR and the rest of the team will have to be the stadium cleaning crew disguised as NFL players.

30 mil/yr for WRs now. 50-60 mil for QBs. Soon every team will just have a QB and a WR and the rest of the team will have to be the stadium cleaning crew disguised as NFL players.
QB's on their rookie contract were already the most valuable asset a team could have. Now it's escalating.

QB's on their rookie contract were already the most valuable asset a team could have. Now it's escalating.
Further encouraging the unwillingness to allow time for a QB to develop.
Drafted, be a pro bowler (with wins) immediately, or get out of the way for another draft pick in a couple years.

Chiefs really stood by him, when many NFL teams would have cut him. Hard to believe he got away with what he did to his own kid and got away with it and zero suspension.

I thought it turned out that his gf/wife owned up to it? Of course, there a few million reasons why she would take the blame for it.

I think hitting his pregnant gf was a bigger red flag.

Did he ever see the field in Vegas? I thought he got hurt during workouts or something

Well I mean they ran a few package plays here and there. Or very creatively (insert sarcasm) they would put him in wild cat or whatever when 4th and 1 and just have him barrel through - I thought I seen that more than a few times.

Yeah it's getting out of hand. At this rate just drop the CAP, but then we will end up having super teams like the NBA. Everyone will flock to Jerry world or New York.

Yeah it's getting out of hand. At this rate just drop the CAP, but then we will end up having super teams like the NBA. Everyone will flock to Jerry world or New York.
Lack of CAP is exactly what’s wrong with baseball. You have half MLB teams and half professional farm systems, teams just buy a World Series roster every year (the ones that can afford/willing to spend).

I honestly think NFL makes more than enough profit to extend the CAP by tons, but maybe set a positional cap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back