Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seahawks are taking calls about potential trade offers for DK Metcalf and Tyler Lockette apparently, could be interesting. I wonder how much it would take to get one of them

Lockett is probably a lot cheaper then people assume and would be a great get here. Trade a
Day 3 for Lockett, restructure enough contracts to get under the cap and go OL with the 26th overall.

I honestly have no idea what DK Metcalf would get back. Less then Hill and Adams though no doubt.

Strange that they would be after Metcalf considering both teams just traded away their top WRs. I guess Metcalf is cheaper than both Adams and Hill, but it seems like making moves just to make moves. Metcalf will cost just as much as Hill or Adams, in terms of draft picks, imo. Then you gotta turn around and sign him to big deal too. Dude is a freak.

We've made our upgrade at WR. I really doubt we're gonna bring in an expensive WR while we gotta pay Brown. But it's nice to dream about AJ and Metcalf teaming up again.

Seahawks really blowing everything up. Surprised Carroll is still around. Didn't figure he would want to be part of a rebuild as a HC.

The rebuild isn't going to start this coming season and that's why Carroll is still around. Seahawks are in full fledged tank mode.

Going to be interesting to see teams tank this year with the Flores accusations on the Dolphins ownership about tanking. Teams going to be very cautious about tanking.

Chiefs and Packers after Lockett and DK

Might as well give Rodgers or Mahomes, DK Metcalf and Tyler Lockett. We all should pity those guys as they both lost their stud WR's.

If they truly are that great, they wouldn't need an all pro WR, right?

Hope the Seahawks don't give either team DK, but I'm sure they will give DK to the Bills or Chiefs for a 2023 5th round pick.

it aint over with yet.

The Washington Post's Mark Maske reports a grand jury in Brazoria, Texas is considering charges against Deshaun Watson.
I hope he gets charged and suspended.
A) that many people accusing seems like we’ve crossed into legitimacy.
B) let the browns be an absolute beacon of stupidity and be used as a lessons learned for the rest of the league. This is how ridiculous, stupid deals like Watson just got, are prevented, by seeing the team get BADLY burned.

I hope he gets charged and suspended.
A) that many people accusing seems like we’ve crossed into legitimacy.
B) let the browns be an absolute beacon of stupidity and be used as a lessons learned for the rest of the league. This is how ridiculous, stupid deals like Watson just got, are prevented, by seeing the team get BADLY burned.
As reported by Jenny Vrentas of the New York Times, lawyer Tony Buzbee says that a grand jury in Brazoria County is considering a criminal complaint from a woman who claims that Watson ejaculated on her during a massage in November 2020. Per Buzbee, a decision is expected today or tomorrow.

Lockett is probably a lot cheaper then people assume and would be a great get here. Trade a
Day 3 for Lockett, restructure enough contracts to get under the cap and go OL with the 26th overall.

I honestly have no idea what DK Metcalf would get back. Less then Hill and Adams though no doubt.
Lockett would be awesome here. I’d support that.

Ya I'd take either one here. I know AJ and DK are like actual best friends so maybe AJ can lobby for jrob to make a move, that didnt work out so well wity Julio i realize but DK is much younger. I'd definitely be willing to give up couple picks for one of these guys, after that ya we'd just need to shore up the o line

Ya I'd take either one here. I know AJ and DK are like actual best friends so maybe AJ can lobby for jrob to make a move, that didnt work out so well wity Julio i realize but DK is much younger. I'd definitely be willing to give up couple picks for one of these guys, after that ya we'd just need to shore up the o line

and then next year, both want $25m a year contracts.

Hard pass.
Don't have the QB to maximise their value and don't have the cap space to keep one never mind both of them.

and then next year, both want $25m a year contracts.

Hard pass.
Don't have the QB to maximise their value and don't have the cap space to keep one never mind both of them.
It would be us back in the situation where we have to gut the defense to pay for the offense and then the defense goes back to burnt toast status. We have to find the balance. We simply can't be very good on both sides of the ball at the same time right now.

Is he even an average WR? Why would anyone pay him that? 26 rec 430 yards and 3 TD's The most catches in his career is 38.

Pay 10 million for that? Chiefs should not have to over pay wr's to play with that qb

He's fast haha. That's the only reason why, I guess. There's probably a reason he's just now getting signed this late into free agency.

But $30 million sounds like a bargain for WR's these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back