Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
MVS to the Chiefs. 3 years $30 million.
It’s really 2 years, $18 mil I guess (with incentives), yet Packers fans are saying that’s $18 mil too much for Scantling . They’re saying he drops the ball or just gives up on it all the time. I looked it up and he had just a 47.3% catch rate last year. That’s number #211 out of 212 pass catchers in the league. His career catch rate is only 49.8%, meaning he catches less than 50% of the passes that future Hall of Famer Aaron Rodgers throws to him. By comparison, NWI catches 66.7% of passes thrown to him and costs $895,000.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s really 2 years, $18 mil I guess (with incentives), yet Packers fans are saying that’s $18 mil too much for Scantling . They’re saying he drops the ball or just gives up on it all the time. I looked it up and he had just a 47.3% catch rate last year. That’s number #211 out of 212 pass catchers in the league. His career catch rate is only 49.8%, meaning he catches less than 50% of the passes that future Hall of Famer Aaron Rodgers throws to him. By comparison, NWI catches 66.7% of passes thrown to him and costs $895,000.
They’re two completely different players tho. NWO and scantling that is so their catch % are a bit misleading. Scantling pretty much only ran go routes with the packers. And despite Rodgers being a HOFer that’s not a route he is great at throwing. That is a route the Mahomes is great at throwing though. I think the chiefs overpaid but I get the appeal and thinking involved.

They’re two completely different players tho. NWO and scantling that is so their catch % are a bit misleading. Scantling pretty much only ran go routes with the packers. And despite Rodgers being a HOFer that’s not a route he is great at throwing. That is a route the Mahomes is great at throwing though. I think the chiefs overpaid but I get the appeal and thinking involved.
The fact that every single Packers fan is saying he messes up at the absolute worst times and they’re glad he’s gone says something. But things could change in KC. Glad he didn’t come here though.

The fact that every single Packers fan is saying he messes up at the absolute worst times and they’re glad he’s gone says something. But things could change in KC. Glad he didn’t come here though.
Ehh, what do the fans know? Look around here.
:biggrin2::wooo::wooo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back