Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
His success is all based on Hopkins. Without Hopkins he's average at best, once Murray gets dinged up the season is over. Cards about to be in the basement of that division/conference real soon again. Just cant justify spending 46m/yr for a 5'8 1/4 QB lol.

I disagree about his success being tied to Hopkins. He has always been very accurate, even back to his college days. He completed over 64% of his passes as a rookie without Hopkins. Also, Hopkins only played 10 games this year with the lowest y/g since his rookie year.

His career path so far is pretty similar to Russell Wilson, without the super bowl appearances. Murray could stand to rush a little less, since that makes him more likely to sustain an injury. But he's a really good QB. And you've got to pay really good QBs the market rate for really good QBs.

His success is all based on Hopkins. Without Hopkins he's average at best, once Murray gets dinged up the season is over. Cards about to be in the basement of that division/conference real soon again. Just cant justify spending 46m/yr for a 5'8 1/4 QB lol.
I agree but Murray was the difference last time Titans played Cardinals

I agree but Murray was the difference last time Titans played Cardinals
Just remember seeing that dude running in yellow shoes… looked like the Roadrunner cartoon. Couldn’t believe what I was watching. Don’t think that was our game, but I remember that.

Cardinals' DeAndre Hopkins on failed PED test, suspension: 'I wish the rule wasn’t so black and white'

My man says it may have been in his shampoo! :loser: As if designer SARMS get in your breakfast cereal or bathing supplies! I mean I slather my steaks with Ostarine all the time…. Lol
If past history of players getting popped for PEDs it's gonna be a bad year for Hopkins and the Cards. Got a 5'8 QB who doesn't like watching film and no Hopkins to lob up passes to all game.

If past history of players getting popped for PEDs it's gonna be a bad year for Hopkins and the Cards. Got a 5'8 QB who doesn't like watching film and no Hopkins to lob up passes to all game.
Yup! His production most likely will lessen. He’s already used the product, so he gained in that regard. I’m actually in the middle of my first stack of Test and Oxandrolone (Anavar aka Var). I’ve always wanted to try a steroid, and as far as they go Var is mild at best- usually used for cutting. I can honestly say it’s like being super human. Strength gains are crazy. Honestly have no problem with athletes using gear, especially if recovering from injury, but to just deny it and say it was in my shampoo is hilarious. These people make millions of dollars, so of course they are going to use. I bet 75% or more are on gear, just tiptoeing the line.

Yup! His production most likely will lessen. He’s already used the product, so he gained in that regard. I’m actually in the middle of my first stack of Test and Oxandrolone (Anavar aka Var). I’ve always wanted to try a steroid, and as far as they go Var is mild at best- usually used for cutting. I can honestly say it’s like being super human. Strength gains are crazy. Honestly have no problem with athletes using gear, especially if recovering from injury, but to just deny it and say it was in my shampoo is hilarious. These people make millions of dollars, so of course they are going to use. I bet 75% or more are on gear, just tiptoeing the line.
well the smart ones wives are roid'd up the wazzu... looking at you Gayton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back