Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he even have trade value?
Seems weird a guy that’s done as little as him the last few seasons is demanding anything.
I wouldn't say he's done little, he's behind Chubb and performed well when giving the opportunity...

2020 he had 1100+ total yds

I think he has value....not sure why he wants out of Cleveland though...he must feel he's ready to be the full RB1 not share the load...whether teams feel that who knows

I wouldn't say he's done little, he's behind Chubb and performed well when giving the opportunity...

2020 he had 1100+ total yds

I think he has value....not sure why he wants out of Cleveland though...he must feel he's ready to be the full RB1 not share the load...whether teams feel that who knows
Cleveland appears dumpster fire-ish. As the #2 or even 3 RB, i don’t blame him for wanting out, I just don’t think he worth anything from a trade standpoint. He also bookended 20’s 1100 yards with 2 500 total yard seasons. Doesn’t matter if it’s injuries or suspension why he didn’t put up anything. I know the saying is out there too, he’s 27, is he capable of a #1 spot? His 1 season is the only time he reached that kind of production.

I have a suspicion that JRob is going to somehow make a deal for a guard. I don't see how we can roll into the season with Brewer as a starter.

Are there any guards that are on the last year of their deal and/or want out of their current situation? I'm thinking something simple like swapping picks to get a player that can fill the gap until next year.

I have a suspicion that JRob is going to somehow make a deal for a guard. I don't see how we can roll into the season with Brewer as a starter.

Are there any guards that are on the last year of their deal and/or want out of their current situation? I'm thinking something simple like swapping picks to get a player that can fill the gap until next year.
Ereck Flowers is still a FA

if OL coaches are even remotely competent a G should be able to be mostly hidden
Well, Brewer misses assignments like Britney Griner misses freedom so I’m not sure that’s on the coach. Brewer just may not get it. Regardless, our OL is going to give us stomach aches over the course of the season if we roll with the Plug-a-Bum philosophy we’ve employed over the last couple of years.

Last edited by a moderator:
and ancient bears apparently...

like all the bum seahawks reinfeldt rolled thru Nashvegas when he was GM

and as awful as reinfeldt was he was followed by the horrid rustonwebster... anyone on this site would have been superior to webster and most of us better than reinfeldt... just truly pretty real turrible GMing post Reese

and ancient bears apparently...

like all the bum seahawks reinfeldt rolled thru Nashvegas when he was GM

and as awful as reinfeldt was he was followed by the horrid rustonwebster... anyone on this site would have been superior to webster and most of us better than reinfeldt... just truly pretty real turrible GMing post Reese
We’ve been blessed with Jrob, also opinion.

Robinson aint elite but above average to very good seems great vs where Titans were after Reese
Reese’s main issue was he didn’t understand the salary cap. But, it was new and everyone was figuring it out. Scouting wasn’t the issue. Under Reinfeldt and Ruston everything was just bad all around. When our best scout died from a heart attack, he was never adequately replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back