Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
49ers receive: Christian McCaffrey

Panthers receive: 2nd-round 2023 pick 3rd-round 2023 pick 4th-round 2023 pick 5th-round 2024 pick

That's too much IMO.

For an expensive oft-injured RB that will be 27 next year.... ABSOLUTELY! Basically giving away half your draft this year in what looks to be a pretty deep draft. I know windows close quickly in the NFL so you have to be aggressive while you can, but RBs are largely replaceable.

For an expensive oft-injured RB that will be 27 next year.... ABSOLUTELY! Basically giving away half your draft this year in what looks to be a pretty deep draft. I know windows close quickly in the NFL so you have to be aggressive while you can, but RBs are largely replaceable.
I think SF is banking on those picks being later in those rounds...and a healthy, change of scenery for McCaffrey.

And look at SF's roster ...set at QB, decent WRs, TE, a decent D....now a pretty good RB to add to Jeff Wilson and Mitchell when he returns

I think SF is banking on those picks being later in those rounds...and a healthy, change of scenery for McCaffrey.

And look at SF's roster ...set at QB, decent WRs, TE, a decent D....now a pretty good RB to add to Jeff Wilson and Mitchell when he returns

They are most definitely not set at QB. Neither Lance nor JimmyG seem like franchise qbs

The San Fran trade is essentially a 2nd, for a player they hope will get them over the hump and win another Superbowl. They've got plenty of 3rd round comp picks coming up, with all their minority coaches getting poached.

Surely the goal is always to win the superbowl, and not to have the best draft class of the year.

The San Fran trade is essentially a 2nd, for a player they hope will get them over the hump and win another Superbowl. They've got plenty of 3rd round comp picks coming up, with all their minority coaches getting poached.

Surely the goal is always to win the superbowl, and not to have the best draft class of the year.
We fall short on both counts.

Jets lose a RB so they trade a 6th rounder for a decent one, we have an OL that is brutal we sign someone who has played 1 game in the last 3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back