Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could sure use a TE like Delanie about right now. He's definitely one of my all time favorite Titans, a great player and a great person.
He is arguably the best the titans ever had. Really only Wycheck offers competition.

I think Hooper could be good but they have to use him. It’s hard to accept that Swaim so far has been the most productive TE.

Delanie was dope, everything you could want from a TE.

I love chig man, everytime he's gotten an opportunity he seems to excel. Reminds me a lot of jonnu here.
I’ll only argue about chig’s success rate on opportunity. At least 1 time, somebody on the coaching staff thought it would be a good idea on 3rd and 2 to hand the ball off to him on a play that has never had success in Tennessee.
I don’t blame Chig, I blame whichever moron took the ball out of Henry’s hands and called a stupid play with a zero chance of success.

We might as well, assuming someone wants him?

11 targets
6 receptions
55 yards
0 TD

Get chig some more burn
Stud.
1 catch for 5 yards a game is well worth whatever paycheck he’s getting.
Just like Chig, I don’t entirely blame Hooper but what trade value does 6 catches and 55 yds have?

I’ll only argue about chig’s success rate on opportunity. At least 1 time, somebody on the coaching staff thought it would be a good idea on 3rd and 2 to hand the ball off to him on a play that has never had success in Tennessee.
I don’t blame Chig, I blame whichever moron took the ball out of Henry’s hands and called a stupid play with a zero chance of success.

Go to 5:55 seconds

Again, go to 5:55

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back