Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least he never did anything after leaving Tennessee.
This is sarcasm, right?

More rushing yards than Larry Johnson.

More rushing TD's than Chris Johnson.

Higher YPC than Emmitt Smith.

He's not a HOFer but he was a valuable player for years and would have been a perfect compliment to CJ.

This is sarcasm, right?

More rushing yards than Larry Johnson.

More rushing TD's than Chris Johnson.

Higher YPC than Emmitt Smith.

He's not a HOFer but he was a valuable player for years and would have been a perfect compliment to CJ.
Yes, sarcasm.

getting rid of Blount with the Rb crew on the roster was stupid. But, we know how fisher and “problem children” goes, sort of.

blount doesn’t punch that guy, he gets drafted and probably pretty high. Fisher thought stashing him on the PS would work?

Yes, sarcasm.

getting rid of Blount with the Rb crew on the roster was stupid. But, we know how fisher and “problem children” goes, sort of.

blount doesn’t punch that guy, he gets drafted and probably pretty high. Fisher thought stashing him on the PS would work?
IIRC he had a great preseason too

Yes, sarcasm.

and could have easily cut his pet STer donnie nickey to retain lb but was to damn in love with nickey

Yes, sarcasm.

Didn’t he also punch a fellow Titan pre season? Seem to remember that, but still, he was an animal with far mor to give us than the chodes we kept on the roster.

Didn't read, so correct me if I'm wrong, but I always remember this for the reason he was cut. Not Fisher trying to sneak him into PS.
He was cut but not sure that was the reason. Fisher said the fight was a non issue...When called by the Bucs, Fisher spoke highly of Blount.

NFL: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Claim LeGarrette Blount Off Waivers

Blount spoke to Morris on the phone from Jeff Fisher’s office before coming to Tampa, a conversation in which Fisher gave Morris his full endorsement on claiming Blount.

“If you talk to a guy I respect as much as Jeff Fisher,” said Morris, “and hear from Jeff Fisher about the quality of a young man, character of a young man, and all the stuff he can do for you and all the positives from a coach that a lot of my peers and myself respect as much as I do, it makes the transition a lot easier when you do it.

lb was cut to try and get him onto practice squad... fishface could have cut donny nicky EASILY and kept lb... but choose his boytoy
Donny must of sired one of his grandchildren or something! Talk about an NFL career. Like being a backup QB for eternity. Sign me up! :thankyou:

on the few occasions the Titans were desperate enough to shamefully allow nickey to take snaps at safety he was a penalty machine... just grabbed and held everyone so he would not get beat deep

Looks like the Patriots don’t have a QB.
Think they would trade for THill and about half his salary cap hit? Not that I think Willis is ready but it might help salvage the upcoming rebuild/offseason.

I’m not ready to give up yet.
I too think THill has something good left to prove and trading him for sure sinks the season, just something in the line of strike while the iron is hot. Not sure any other scenario (if it actually is one) would have THill’s trade value any higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back