Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too think THill has something good left to prove and trading him for sure sinks the season, just something in the line of strike while the iron is hot. Not sure any other scenario (if it actually is one) would have THill’s trade value any higher.
Think we could ship him, but I don’t want my season to be over already. Hopefully big improvements start to happen

Looks like the Patriots don’t have a QB.
Think they would trade for THill and about half his salary cap hit? Not that I think Willis is ready but it might help salvage the upcoming rebuild/offseason.
Maybe Bill is ok with Hoyer and tanking their season?
Not sure Tannehill can save our season let alone the Pats lol

Giants just elevated Jaylon Smith from their practice squad. How has he been sitting on a practice squad?! He’s gotta be better than Dylan Cole or Joe Jones, right?!

Giants just elevated Jaylon Smith from their practice squad. How has he been sitting on a practice squad?! He’s gotta be better than Dylan Cole or Joe Jones, right?!
He never really popped off in the NFL, the last time he saw the field he looked completely lost. Kinda like Caleb Farely, wild what happens when a player is away from football for years at a time

He never really popped off in the NFL, the last time he saw the field he looked completely lost. Kinda like Caleb Farely, wild what happens when a player is away from football for years at a time
Dude had over 120 tackles a season from 2017-2019 and went to the Probowl in 2019. Got a mega contract in 2020 but then was cut in 2021 in what was considered “cost cutting” by the Boys. Saying he never popped in the NFL ain’t right.

Dude had over 120 tackles a season from 2017-2019 and went to the Probowl in 2019. Got a mega contract in 2020 but then was cut in 2021 in what was considered “cost cutting” by the Boys. Saying he never popped in the NFL ain’t right.
Man Mac jones was in the pro bowl last season. Pro bowl doesn't mean shit. He also got released two years into his "mega contract" and they still have dead cap hits from him while he plays for a division rival. He was fine, but not the player ppl expected him to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back