2021: 4.4
2022 Week 1: 3.9

Yards After Contact/Attempt:

2019: 3.2
2020: 2.8
2021: 2.2
2022 Week 1: 2.2

Cooked

His workload has increased though. There is no way he was gonna maintain 5 yards a carry with his 2021 workload. That being said, he's probably in decline. Is he cooked? I don't think so. But I don't suspect he'll win anymore rushing titles. And after last season, I don't believe the Titans want to give him the sort of of carries it would take to do that either.

So Henry suffers his first major injury of his career, in a season he was on his way to another rushing title, and now it's being questioned if he's done? Cooked? On a decline?

Man, some of you are brutal

Henry will be fine.

His workload has increased though. There is no way he was gonna maintain 5 yards a carry with his 2021 workload. That being said, he's probably in decline. Is he cooked? I don't think so. But I don't suspect he'll win anymore rushing titles. And after last season, I don't believe the Titans want to give him the sort of of carries it would take to do that either.
I agree.
He's got more than a little bit of tread left on his tires, and it's not the first time he's started slow. Let's see his average over more than one game before we put a fork in him, right?

Henry starts slow, every game, every season.

People should be more worried that the entire roster appears to be made of glass, instead of worrying about Henry's yards per attempt.

By the end of the Bills games Radunz will be starting out of necessity and Hooker will be filling in at Corner.

McKinley after signing with the Titans

C'mon, man! Get to the damn quarterback! We gonna get to the quarterback!
This means every f--king thing to me...fine me if you want

So Henry suffers his first major injury of his career, in a season he was on his way to another rushing title, and now it's being questioned if he's done? Cooked? On a decline?

Man, some of you are brutal

Henry will be fine.
13 Carries
25 Yards
1.9 YPC
1 TD

0 Catches
0 Yards
0 TD

Season stats:
34 Carries
107 Yards
1 TD
3.1 YPC

0 Catches
0 Yards
0 TD

Man I was hoping to see Lewan on this thread. That dude needs to go. He spends more time rehabbing from “injuries” than doing his job.
Doubt he’s back next season. Depending on the seriousness of his injury, you may have already seen the last of him.

That is what I told my buddies and that he doesn't want to get man handled by Chandler Jones and Max Crosby this week...my guess is he will be back for the Colts

Lewan should not be back next season and honestly should retire. Tannehill last season too probably honestly. Farley shoulda been cut at halftime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back