Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
if he will actually run up and catch a punt I dont care... whoever that guy was vs tarpkitties was an embarassment... kept letting ball hit ground then he would run up and try a scoop and run... FU run up and catch the rock

Philips seems an easy odd man out choice. He’s missed this much of his rookie season already, no reason to bring him back now even with the WR issues.

Darn, we have to wait until mini and training camp to see those 9 second Twitter clips of him putting a 7th string CB on skates? Bummer

LOL

when have top free agents been interested in Titans as anything other than bargaining leverage or Plan C ???
Saffold, Bud, and Clowney. You can debate hit or miss, but all 3 were top FAs during their respective offseason.

Clowney was an L, but credit JRob for not paying him what he was asking and only making it a 1 year deal. It looked like a great signing at the time.

Also, we signed Autrey on day 1 for a great deal. I would bet other teams offered him more.

Saffold, Bud, and Clowney. You can debate hit or miss, but all 3 were top FAs during their respective offseason.

Clowney was an L, but credit JRob for not paying him what he was asking and only making it a 1 year deal. It looked like a great signing at the time.

Also, we signed Autrey on day 1 for a great deal. I would bet other teams offered him more.
autry who?

watched last game did not see anyone named autry... just sayin'

Packers cutting Sammy Watkins, He will probably head back to the Chiefs. Like they need any more WR's.
Packers are pretty thin at WR. If they're releasing him, not sure what good he'll do anywhere else.

Sammy Watkins is like the WR version of Sam Bradford. For some reason team keep paying him based only on his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back