Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayfield will be a 49er

Although Colts could be interested with Ryan probably being done at end of the season

Last edited by a moderator:
if phonies gonna do that they would just do it IMO

zero need to worry about Ryan at this time... just let him BU mayfield and see what happens

And he fits the Jrob requirement…. Looks like he’s coming off an injury that sidelined him for 7 games already this year. He’ll fit right in…lol!

“He appeared in just two games for Dallas this season before being waived on November 29. Basham began the season as a reserve pass-rusher and played against the Bucs in Week 1 before suffering an injury that sidelined him for the next seven games.”

Last edited by a moderator:
I get the frustration, I just think we're out of money. When a player goes on IR, it should free up cap space.
It should....Fisher probably wouldn't come to the Titans anyway...I doubt he's getting a big contract at this point....I wouldn't be surprised if we have trouble signing many top FAs going forward.

It should....Fisher probably wouldn't come to the Titans anyway...I doubt he's getting a big contract at this point....I wouldn't be surprised if we have trouble signing many top FAs going forward.
LOL

when have top free agents been interested in Titans as anything other than bargaining leverage or Plan C ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back