Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. No. No, you wouldn’t have a 1000 yard season with Brees

2. You said Dallas got “fleeced.” That implies he is not worth a 5th and a 6th round pick. That’s wrong.

3. In my opinion, your argument is still invalid. Haha!

Cooks going for just a 5th and a 6th means AZ is definitely going to have to come down on their asking price for DHop. Hopkins has played fewer games and caught less passes than Cooks in the last two seasons, and is older with a bigger contract. Get DHop for a 4th Ran!

There are other QBs who can do what Dobbs did. He wasn’t a miracle QB. However, Willis ain’t even that. Willis was handed the #2 role and wasn’t ready as we all saw. He won’t be ready this season either.

Maybe Ran will get us a real backup QB. Dodd only looked good to us because Willis looked so bad. There was a reason Dodd after 7 years in the league was on some other teams practice squad. He’s no loss.

Maybe Ran will get us a real backup QB. Dodd only looked good to us because Willis looked so bad. There was a reason Dodd after 7 years in the league was on some other teams practice squad. He’s no loss.
Oh man, the busts are blending together.

Dobbs looked good because willis sucks

Dodd never looked good compared to anyone, except to JRob.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are other QBs who can do what Dobbs did. He wasn’t a miracle QB. However, Willis ain’t even that. Willis was handed the #2 role and wasn’t ready as we all saw. He won’t be ready this season either.

I agree that Dodd isn't much of anything either. But I'd take him as #2 over Willis for sure.

Dodd at least looked capable of being a back up and he was already here... Why go out and find another half ass QB when you already had one around kind of deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back