Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't fault NPF though, still have confidence in him. He never should've been put in that situation, he was a raw third round rookie.
I can only hope for something salvageable from a lot of the crap JRob picked up the last couple years. Any starter would be a plus but just a depth guy is about the best I can hope for.

Running QBs never last long. I am talking about guys who need to run and run a lot. Like Ron Mexico.

images
avatars-000189697002-ye68ld-t500x500.jpg
always hated Mexico... always dogging it

That was my favorite pick last year. I wondered about taking a CB so high but then I watched all kinds of film on him and fell in love lol
I really think the secondary could be really good. We’ve had an handful of young guys show a lot of flashes of potential. Positionally, it just seems really rare to get a guy like Sauce Gardner who can have that kind of impact rookie year, but plenty of CBs who turn out really good after maybe struggling 2-3 years.

I was asking for Mims last year. I'll ask again. Athletic, uber productive in college, and now under utilized. Not sure if there is more to that story, but he should come cheap. Low risk, high reward potential.

I have a friend that's a NYJ fan and he thinks Corey Davis will be traded to GB as a part of the Rodgers trade, or he will be released. If he's released, wouldn't mind a reunion.

Trade #11 to the Jets for picks 42 & 43, Zach Wilson, Denzel Mims, Tyler Conklin and a fruit basket. Having picks 41, 42 & 43 would be sweet lol.

I was asking for Mims last year. I'll ask again. Athletic, uber productive in college, and now under utilized. Not sure if there is more to that story, but he should come cheap. Low risk, high reward potential.
And you think a WR will be utilized in TN?! How's his blocking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back