Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Succop is a free agent again. Do we bring him back for a year. Made over 80% the 3 years at tampa. 5-7 @ 50+ yds last year which isn't good enough apparently for tampa.
I say we draft the kid out of Michigan (Moody) with our last pick if we can. He might already be gone. It’s time to answer the chit we’ve dealt with. Titans have always had premium kickers till recently. My 2 pennies

I say we draft the kid out of Michigan (Moody) with our last pick if we can. He might already be gone. It’s time to answer the chit we’ve dealt with. Titans have always had premium kickers till recently. My 2 pennies
If there is a sure fire kicker that can be trusted beyond 45 yards, go ahead and snatch em with a 5th or 6th. Players that late have very slim chances of making the roster anyway...at least get something out of it.

If there is a sure fire kicker that can be trusted beyond 45 yards, go ahead and snatch em with a 5th or 6th. Players that late have very slim chances of making the roster anyway...at least get something out of it.
Jake Moody Stats, News, Bio | ESPN

6th is reasonable. At five almost there. We lost so many games on kicker over the last few seasons. He has all the leg you’d want hands down. Perfect on xtras last year. Think 82 is correct, he’s going to be drafted! I dunno, just want him to be a Titan. Actually, he’s been perfect on extras since the beginning. I’m for spending capital to get him.

Jake Moody Stats, News, Bio | ESPN

6th is reasonable. At five almost there. We lost so many games on kicker over the last few seasons. He has all the leg you’d want hands down. Perfect on xtras last year. Think 82 is correct, he’s going to be drafted! I dunno, just want him to be a Titan. Actually, he’s been perfect on extras since the beginning. I’m for spending capital to get him.

As long as we don't have to hold our breath when a kick over 40 yards is happening, I'm good with drafting a kicker. 40-45 should be almost automatic... 50+ isn't guaranteed, but should have a kicker that you're confident at that range in game winning situations.

I had 0 confidence in Fat Randy hitting a critical FG and he lost us 2-3 games last season.

Last year we paid Denise Daley $965,000
The Cards just gave him a 2 yr $3.2 million dollar deal!
A huge RAISE!
I’ve lost all faith in humanity lol

Last year we paid Denise Daley $965,000
The Cards just gave him a 2 yr $3.2 million dollar deal!
A huge RAISE!
I’ve lost all faith in humanity lol
I agree, but you're worth what someone is willing to pay you...isn't that how it goes?
No way anyone is "worth" 40 million per year, I don't care how good you are but they are getting it

I agree, but you're worth what someone is willing to pay you...isn't that how it goes?
No way anyone is "worth" 40 million per year, I don't care how good you are but they are getting it
I get where you’re coming from. At the same time, most NFL teams are generating over $500m/year revenue. when I look at it that way, it’s hard to argue that the best QBs aren’t worth 8% of their teams revenue.
Where it gets tough is when you compare their pay to the other top contributors on the roster.

I get where you’re coming from. At the same time, most NFL teams are generating over $500m/year revenue. when I look at it that way, it’s hard to argue that the best QBs aren’t worth 8% of their teams revenue.
Where it gets tough is when you compare their pay to the other top contributors on the roster.
Lots of businesses out there making loads of money, executives, designers, marketing people, whatever are responsible for that success aren't making 40 mil a year....hell people saving lives, making a difference in this world aren't making that...it's out of control....I get the entertainment value but they're athletes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back