Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of businesses out there making loads of money, executives, designers, marketing people, whatever are responsible for that success aren't making 40 mil a year....hell people saving lives, making a difference in this world aren't making that...it's out of control....I get the entertainment value but they're athletes!
I don't make anything close to great money, but I am still worth more the Vince Young!

:biglaugh::beerbang::cool2::popcorn::disbelief::rimshot:

Richie James (WR) who played college ball at MTSU signed with the Chiefs... I was hoping we would grab him because he has return experience

Richie James (WR) who played college ball at MTSU signed with the Chiefs... I was hoping we would grab him because he has return experience
I was hoping we would look at him as well....I'm curious to see what the plan is for the WR group...surely they aren't happy with Burks, Westbrook-Ikline McMath and the rest of the unknowns?

I'm torn on JSN... he only has 1 good yr of college production and that was with Olave and Wilson playing outside and him dominating from the slot. In the Rose Bowl game when Olave and Wilson sat out then JSN went off for over 300yds. Then he gets hurt in the 1st part of the 1st game of the year and then tries to come back and gets re-injured and never steps on the field again. His 3-cone at the combine was off the charts and shows why he is able to get open. Ohio St. WRs have done pretty darn well early in their careers in the NFL.

If we drafted JSN and then picked up Corey Davis when he gets cut I'd be pretty happy with our WR group.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm torn on JSI... he only has 1 good yr of college production and that was with Olave and Wilson playing outside and him dominating from the slot. In the Rose Bowl game when Olave and Wilson sat out then JSI went off for over 300yds. Then he gets hurt in the 1st part of the 1st game of the year and then tries to come back and gets re-injured and never steps on the field again. His 3-cone at the combine was off the charts and shows why he is able to get open. Ohio St. WRs have done pretty darn well early in their careers in the NFL.

If we drafted JSI and then picked up Corey Davis when he gets cut I'd be pretty happy with our WR group.
my guy i think it was a joke post, his whole mock draft is just WRs lol

Matt_Millen_NFL_Network.jpg

Matt Millen approves this mock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back