Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except the Titans may not be the best team in our division. Our path to the playoffs, much less the SB is far more difficult than the Falcons.
I suppose all kinds of speculation here.
ATL may not be the best of their division.
I think you’re going off last year as far as conference and for conf contenders it looks like SF/PHI vs KC/BUF/CIN so doesn’t seem too uneven for conf.
And how THill fits into all that specifically makes about zero difference whether someone thinks he’s capable of winning a SB or whether he’s an avg guy that a team has to carry.

the logic for that trade idea makes little to zero sense even overlooking the ATL current QB roster.

I suppose all kinds of speculation here.
ATL may not be the best of their division.
I think you’re going off last year as far as conference and for conf contenders it looks like SF/PHI vs KC/BUF/CIN so doesn’t seem too uneven for conf.
And how THill fits into all that specifically makes about zero difference whether someone thinks he’s capable of winning a SB or whether he’s an avg guy that a team has to carry.

the logic for that trade idea makes little to zero sense even overlooking the ATL current QB roster.
I would say us and Atlanta are in the same position, on the same path. Lots to prove, each division is not a given by any means. Lots of room for improvement.

Is it based on whether insider information was used vs just betting on games in an NFL facility?

NFL suspends five players, including four Lions, for violating gambling policy
I see that part for those 2 guys with 6 games suspensions

“According to the Lions, Williams and Berryhill's suspensions stem from betting from an NFL facility on non-NFL games.”

Now I kind of wonder if gambling consists of FanDuel and such or through gambling sites or even bookies?
And I’m not sure the significance of “in the facility”.

I see that part for those 2 guys with 6 games suspensions

“According to the Lions, Williams and Berryhill's suspensions stem from betting from an NFL facility on non-NFL games.”

Now I kind of wonder if gambling consists of FanDuel and such or through gambling sites or even bookies?
And I’m not sure the significance of “in the facility”.
I'm not sure..but Williams being a top pick I'm sure weighs into it somehow. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back