Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend that's a NYJ fan and he thinks Corey Davis will be traded to GB as a part of the Rodgers trade, or he will be released. If he's released, wouldn't mind a reunion.

Wouldn't mind pulling out the #84 jersey again as it's getting lonely at the far end of my closest.

Have we ever had someone come back after leaving us?

Wouldn't mind pulling out the #84 jersey again as it's getting lonely at the far end of my closest.

Have we ever had someone come back after leaving us?
The Freak bro. Javon Kearse. Came back after wasting away in Philly and we had one of our best seasons that year. 12-0? Something like that.

Diggs and the push off king would be a really good group for Allen to just chuck the ball up there.
Ol sticky gloves McGee.

I remember a game against the Titans a while back, I noticed Hopkins kept tapping his helmet with both palms... His gloves were so sticky he almost took his helmet off open-handed. Guess thats how he keeps em tacky.

I guess they're legal...but never seen anything like that before or since.

Ol sticky gloves McGee.

I remember a game against the Titans a while back, I noticed Hopkins kept tapping his helmet with both palms... His gloves were so sticky he almost took his helmet off open-handed. Guess thats how he keeps em tacky.

I guess they're legal...but never seen anything like that before or since.
I just imagine when he sets it down in say the Philly locker room, a bunch of like rodents and s**t are stuck all over.

basically like a rat trap formed around his head.

Succop is a free agent again. Do we bring him back for a year. Made over 80% the 3 years at tampa. 5-7 @ 50+ yds last year which isn't good enough apparently for tampa.

Succop is a free agent again. Do we bring him back for a year. Made over 80% the 3 years at tampa. 5-7 @ 50+ yds last year which isn't good enough apparently for tampa.

I think we are at the point where we are looking for our next young cheap kicker to pair with Stonehouse

and Tampa in total rebuild mode and don’t need to spend 3-4 mil on a kicker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back