Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Dean Pees to un-retire he was perfect here. Even though he is up in age, I would rather have Wade Phillips as DC than Austin. I am glad that we are looking outside, only inside name I want is Pees.

Nah.. Pees is done. Phillips has always had a 1 year shelf life then his defenses get exposed. I am serious when I bring up Jeff Fisher. Always had great defenses and runs a 4-3. I truly think he could do a good job here as DC.

I feel like with our weak ass linebackers we are more suited to play 4-3. Surely Jones and whoever the fuck is NT aren’t keeping us from switching.

Is Landry, though? He seems to be best at running around and being active and seems to never really win one on one with a tackle.

Brown/Evans/Long would be interesting, but we still need pass rushers big time. And Brown might not even be in the equation. And I'm wouldn't count on getting a ton of sacks from Simmons and Jones inside.

Is Landry, though? He seems to be best at running around and being active and seems to never really win one on one with a tackle.

Brown/Evans/Long would be interesting, but we still need pass rushers big time. And Brown might not even be in the equation. And I'm wouldn't count on getting a ton of sacks from Simmons and Jones inside.
Brown is gone

43 Dline looks like this: Landry Jones Simmons New guy

LBs: Sam - Evans, Will -Long. MLB new guy

DBs stay the same

Easy fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back