Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll bet we land him. Familiar with the offense and staff. A path to dominate the target share.
I imagine they may push some Tannehill money down the road to free up space to sign him to around a 1-year $9m deal.

I’ll bet we land him. Familiar with the offense and staff. A path to dominate the target share.
I imagine they may push some Tannehill money down the road to free up space to sign him to around a 1-year $9m deal.
I saw somewhere that there is talk of Ran extending Tanne and Henry again to make cap room. Forgot where it was from though.

I’m almost excited already as Julio Jones getting signed.

I mean who are defenses going to be able to cover, Hopkins or Burks.
Even if they double, Chig and TE#2 are gonna eat ‘em up.

Or something close to all that, I’d have to go re-read the hype train from the Julio signing thread.

Again…. They don’t have to extend anyone to sign him. They have plenty of space now and future space.

I’m almost excited already as Julio Jones getting signed.

I mean who are defenses going to be able to cover, Hopkins or Burks.
Even if they double, Chig and TE#2 are gonna eat ‘em up.

Or something close to all that, I’d have to go re-read the hype train from the Julio signing thread.

This will be a big signing, Hopkins is much better at this point in his career than Julio Jones was when he got traded to us.

If he signs with us he will not break 700 yards, guaranteed, but he will want to be paid as if he is a 2000 yard receiver.

And dont we have enough players who sit out games for fake injuries? Why add another IR guy to watch from home and get paid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back