Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be a big signing, Hopkins is much better at this point in his career than Julio Jones was when he got traded to us.
Man it’s hard to top the talent Julio had in those threads after he was signed.

not at all saying he was as talented as people thought but holy crap we were about to have the best offense ever. Jones and Brown couldn’t be stopped.

I’m almost excited already as Julio Jones getting signed.

I mean who are defenses going to be able to cover, Hopkins or Burks.
Even if they double, Chig and TE#2 are gonna eat ‘em up.

Or something close to all that, I’d have to go re-read the hype train from the Julio signing thread.
You forgot or let Derrick Henry run all over them
I was one of those that believe all that hype but now , it’s wait and see

That's the problem he's past his prime...his last 2 seasons are what you can expect from Hopkins...sadly though that's better than what we have...he could be a good #2 if Burks takes a step forward this season

We ain't getting a number 1 at this point. We'd be lucky to get a number 4.

At the very least he would draw the top corner or a double team. If it allows Treylon or Chig an opportunity then its worth it. Also, he is always a threat, so it adds another great moving part that can't be overlooked.
This is not Downing's offense anymore- it's Tim Kelly's. Look for more speed and more play action, both of which were where Tannehill shined before the Downing years.

My only hope is he becomes a RZ threat. Between the push offs and elephant j12Z he wears on his sticky gloves, his jump ball ability could be good.

As pointed out though, coming off injuries and Vrabel, the player’s coach, seems to let lots of starters choose to sit on the sidelines when they don’t want to play, I mean are hurt.

BUT, if he were a titan, he’d get called for the push off EVERY SINGLE TIME
He got away with a bunch of them against the Titans all these years though.

And I'll never forget him almost pulling his helmet off his own head open handed doing his patented head taps to keep his gloves tacky. Never see anything like that from other receivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back