Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would I like D Hop in Nashville? Of course I would. Do I see him playing for us? Not a chance. This is just one of those leverage situations where he's going to get himself into a high bidding war. Not really sure why he's stopping in Nashville. Maybe his Uncle has a female or 2 out there and needs to see them on D Hop's search of a 1 year SB chase tour.

The guy is secretly looking at places to live in Buffalo or Kansas City.

Don't be fooled by his quick trip to Nashville, fellas.

He will likely do a tour visits before he decides. It also keeps him from having to do training camp.
Not a good sign on his behalf to try skipping out on any training camp since he’ll have a new QB but I don’t see players visit Nashville, leave without contract, and come back.

Not a good sign on his behalf to try skipping out on any training camp since he’ll have a new QB but I don’t see players visit Nashville, leave without contract, and come back.
It's Dontae Hightower all over again. Just waiting for Hopkins to post a picture from a bar balcony on Broad.

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports DeAndre Hopkins will visit the Patriots.
So if he signs a 1 year deal with NE just means Vrabel will pursue him even more next offseason

I'm sure he's been told to see what his market is...KC or Buffalo will sign him after he makes a few stops

Would I like D Hop in Nashville? Of course I would. Do I see him playing for us? Not a chance. This is just one of those leverage situations where he's going to get himself into a high bidding war. Not really sure why he's stopping in Nashville. Maybe his Uncle has a female or 2 out there and needs to see them on D Hop's search of a 1 year SB chase tour.

The guy is secretly looking at places to live in Buffalo or Kansas City.

Don't be fooled by his quick trip to Nashville, fellas.

They don’t have the cap space. He isn’t going to Buffalo or KC. They have less cap room together than Titans have total. Reports are they aren’t pursuing. I think he signs here Monday.

Sure he is going to sign with a last place team with a horrible QB in BB last season. Not happening.
I think this must’ve been for the other quote.
I’m just saying it appears he left TN without a contract. All history says he’s not coming back for a contract either.

my comment was more about the temporary fun talking about what it would be like to sign Hopkins. Easy come, easy go.
good luck to him wherever he signs, it just not in Nashville.

I’m just saying it appears he left TN without a contract. All history says he’s not coming back for a contract either.

my comment was more about the temporary fun talking about what it would be like to sign Hopkins. Easy come, easy go.
He doesn't visit until Sunday. Just a heads up.

The point was to see Henry's catch now check out Willis' wobbly balls lol
I dont need to see Henry catch a crap pass. I have seen him catch plenty of passes. I am not one of the idiots who thinks Henry should ride the bench on 3rd downs. I consider him our most dangerous weapon, even in passing situations.

If the Patriots are the only other team he visits --- it is most definitely us who he'll sign with...... once he sees that face, Bill O'Brien, passing in the hallway - his mind will be made up on them.

My understanding is he hasn’t come here yet. Comes in on Sunday. How has he come and left ?

He isn’t signing with the Patriots unless they are the only team to offer him a deal. They flat suck in a very competitive division. They will finish 4th. Patriots are done as a top franchise for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back