Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only concern is later in the season when his incentives arent lining up, he is going to start throwing fits. I think he is going to play in most games and I think he will be productive.

hey... I want to be wrong about the situation

hopkins signing, going to TC and playing 17 games would be good without a doubt

I just dont see it happening

As hyped as I am we got a legit wr watching bussin with the boys vrabs came out and said he hasn't signed yet. Just agreed to terms, giving teams time for a final play is what my pessimistic brain is telling me. Josh mcdaniels and the colts all over it.

Also a good episode seeing vrabel outside of a press environment, still wearing titans sweats he always wears though.

You know in The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, when the elves arrive just before the battle of Helm’s Deep? This is what it feels like knowing D-Hop is signing with us.

All hope was lost. We were severely undermanned and outnumbered. But D-Hop signs and it gives us just enough, that we maybe, just maybe have enough strength to come out on top.
Watch out for Lucy, Mr. Brown.

After minutes of intense labor in the great Smokey Mountains, and using just his bare hands and a guitar pick, the great frontiersman and sculptor Jebediah Springfield unveils his life-long vision, the Mt Rushmore of Titan Wide Receivers:

rx12wx_large.png

We could do a mount Rushmore for Titans DTs

Haynesworth, Casey and Simmons

Maybe one for RBs

George, :cj: and BDH

As hyped as I am we got a legit wr watching bussin with the boys vrabs came out and said he hasn't signed yet. Just agreed to terms, giving teams time for a final play is what my pessimistic brain is telling me. Josh mcdaniels and the colts all over it.

Also a good episode seeing vrabel outside of a press environment, still wearing titans sweats he always wears though.
I assume this delay is for us to restructure a contract, since we do not have the cap space for Hopkins' new deal at this time. I don't think we could handle a situation you're eluding to

the T17 haters would implode
They might but it makes a lot of sense to get that number down. And for us to win this year we got to have T 17. Levis is not ready and may not be ready for 2 years. I think there is a real chance Willis is the qb 2 this year.

They might but it makes a lot of sense to get that number down. And for us to win this year we got to have T 17. Levis is not ready and may not be ready for 2 years. I think there is a real chance Willis is the qb 2 this year.
I would welcome a T17 extension
T17 best QB not named McMVP Titans ever had

low bar I know but facts are facts

Could throw a voidable year or 2 in. However think we've just got to rip the band aid off next year and start levis or Willis depending whose looking better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back