Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nate Washington, Carl Pickens, Eric Moulds, Webster Slaughter, Yancey Thigpen. Still Water Runs Deep. This is over 50 years of failing to launch.
Nate Washington doesn’t belong among those others.
Not only was he a very mediocre WR leaving Pit, he turned out solid in TN for a handful of years.

All comes down to our oline now I think. If we can get some decent protection for derrick and tanny alot more chance making the playoffs. By decent I mean giving Ryan league average 3-4 seconds unpressured. Henry will probably still bolster the oline stats and get at least 3yds per.

Agree… the OL is still the key for the offense. OL gets shredded then Tanny has no time to get the ball to DHop and Henry gets stuffed on early downs putting us in 3rd and long situations.

I still want to see us go with 6 OL formations, DHop, Burks, Chig and Henry. Power run formation, but also max protection.

If Hopkins starts at least 14 games, I would expect 800-900 yards and 5-6 TDs. But as some have already pointed out, pushing NWI/Phillips to no. 3 or 4 is the bigger picture. We don't necessarily need prime Hopkins (though it would be cool). We just need a reliable WR that is better than NWI.

I'm excited about DHop joining the team. He and Burks might just keep them from stacking the line. Do the Titans need to make any other moves to make CAP work? Did we have $12M to spare or is someone getting renegotiated or cut?

Someone start a pole
Who will lead the team in receptions

my vote goes to Chig
Agreed however if he gets to put 1000yds couldn't give a toss. Chig is potentially what we hoped jonnu was going to be. Oh and I would keep Phillips rather than NWI atm. I remember alot more drops than catches for nwi.

I’d probably argue that Washington might be in the top 3-4 WR the titans have ever had.
Exclude TE, who are we even looking at among all the WR poverty?

mason, brown, Bennett?, Britt?, Wright?

I’d probably argue that Washington might be in the top 3-4 WR the titans have ever had.
Exclude TE, who are we even looking at among a the WR poverty?

That's like being the smartest kid with down syndrome

McCarrens ahead of Ken Doll Wright.

Exclude TE, who are we even looking at among a the WR poverty?

Calico was promising before the williams horse collar tackle messed up his knees

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back