Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The big issue with a player like Hopkins and incentives, if he isnt on track for incentives he is going to start demanding more passes or throwing a fit.
Wish we had that problem while Julio was here.

instead he was just paid upfront and sat out half the year.

I like the signing - but it's literally compared to your doctor giving you Tylenol as sedation for open heart surgery,,,

It only takes us from the worst WR room in the league to about 24th.....

Bunch of KRAKENHEADS already all over social media claiming how deadly we are now... Settle down KRAKENHEADS, we are not deadly. We are only deadly to the limits of INTannehill & if Derrick continues to keep the defense honest.

Great sign this guy is not Julio. He was catching balls from Kyler Playstation Murray 5 ft 8 midget that does not work hard. D Dop is top 3 or 4 in NFL contested balls, he does not have to be open for him to catch it, He is the 2 here Burks the one. And now Burks never sees a double team we had to do this!

Buddy of mine brother said this was done deal 2 weeks ago down to the contract and thank god. Now lets pray Levis never sees the field we win division and win playoff game

After Moss, Andre Johnson and Julio, we.can only hope and pray it's different this time.

to be fair, Andre started on good footing with us. Just that 401k was burning a hole in his pocket after winning the game vs the Lions for us lol.

Especially considering he was already bouncing from AFC South team to AFC South team lol.

Nate Washington, Carl Pickens, Eric Moulds, Webster Slaughter, Yancey Thigpen. Still Water Runs Deep. This is over 50 years of failing to launch.

all the push off penalties he's avoided his entire career will now be called on a regular basis

hope he gets to keep his sticky gloves though

Hopkins has always been good at getting away with that helmet slap to get separation. I think Hopkins will be a good signing, keep in mind Julio Jones was athletic freak, Hopkins never relied on athleticism. We honestly had no choice though but to sign Hopkins. We had, without a doubt, the worst receiving core in the league and it was going to be another season of running Henry into the ground if we hadn’t make a big move on a receiver.

All comes down to our oline now I think. If we can get some decent protection for derrick and tanny alot more chance making the playoffs. By decent I mean giving Ryan league average 3-4 seconds unpressured. Henry will probably still bolster the oline stats and get at least 3yds per.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back