Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just happy that the DHop fake news click-bait from the last few weeks will finally end. I can't wait to hear all of the milk-toast responses in the sports world tomorrow- there are no media outlets that like giving any credit to the Titans at all. After a 7-game loosing steak they have all lined up to stick a fork in this franchise. Tomorrow will be, "If the Titans have any hope at success, they need to trade Tannehill now to get a real quarterback that can get the ball to Hopkins." Or they will say we should "start Levis now while we still have an aging Henry to hand the ball to," all without having yet to see the first snap that Tim Kelly has to offer as OC.
This was a good move, even if he isn't the same DHop. He's certainly an upgrade over Robert Woods. Don't listen to the nay sayers- addition by subtraction. Downing is gone, as is Dennis Daley.

I'm just happy that the DHop fake news click-bait from the last few weeks will finally end. I can't wait to hear all of the milk-toast responses in the sports world tomorrow- there are no media outlets that like giving any credit to the Titans at all. After a 7-game loosing steak they have all lined up to stick a fork in this franchise. Tomorrow will be, "If the Titans have any hope at success, they need to trade Tannehill now to get a real quarterback that can get the ball to Hopkins." Or they will say we should "start Levis now while we still have an aging Henry to hand the ball to," all without having yet to see the first snap that Tim Kelly has to offer as OC.
This was a good move, even if he isn't the same DHop. He's certainly an upgrade over Robert Woods. Don't listen to the nay sayers- addition by subtraction. Downing is gone, as is Dennis Daley.
woods stole like $10m CAP last year... hopkins stealing $12m wont be so awful

Hopkins was on a 1350 yard pace last year on a bad Cards team. He isn’t coming off an injury season. He was suspended 6 games. He has never been a speed guy. He just runs great routes and gets open and has great hands. Could he suck, sure. But to piss on this move when it was absolutely necessary is stupid.

You need to lighten the fuck up.

I think people are underestimating the whole worst WR roon in the entire league thing. We are possibly talking the worst in the NFL...EVER.

Personally, if Ran had went into the season with this room pre-hopkins, that would have been a fireable offense to me. No way to spin any good out that chit pile of a WR room.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think people are underestimating the whole worst WR roon in the entire league thing. We are possibly talking the worst in the NFL...EVER.

Personally, if Ran had went into the season with this room pre-hopkins, that would have been a fireable offense to me. No way to spin any good out that chit pile of a WR room.
Meh.. It's pretty pretty turrible, but had we not signed DHop, it wouldn't have even been the worst WR room in Titans history. Didn't we have a season where we went into the season with 5th round rookie Tajae Sharpe as our #1?

Hot take: I'd rather have aj brown
The question is, would you rather have AJ or Dhop + Burks + $12M?

I'll take the latter. I'll be skeptical about Dhop, but I'm glad we signed him. Contract isn't bad at all. Plus we didn't have to give up a draft pick like with Julio. Definitely the right move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back