Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those incentives are pretty key.

not only does it kind of force a little more passing (unless they want Hopkins unhappy) and it gives Hopkins $3 mil to not “Julio jones” the team and ride the pine “injured” all year.

all the push off penalties he's avoided his entire career will now be called on a regular basis

hope he gets to keep his sticky gloves though

Nope. Not gonna do it. Not gonna be optimistic about this. Not falling for it again. Until I see production on the field that results in wins, this is the same old story...

Do you think Burks + Dhop can match the production of 2019 AJ + Corey Davis when we went to the AFC Championship game? That year they combined for 1,652 yds and 10 TD's.

Do you think Burks + Dhop can match the production of 2019 AJ + Corey Davis when we went to the AFC Championship game? That year they combined for 1,652 yds and 10 TD's.
Yes. I think they can reach 1700 and 10 TDs combined.

I think if THill can stay healthy, he’ll make a run at his record from a few years ago.
Keep in mind that his team record (since moving to TN) is trash compared to the league numbers that have gotten posted year after year. 4K has become the 90’s 3K.

This is a move that we HAD to make if it was at all possible to make it work. We had one of the worst WR room in the NFL. This at least gives us a chance to have something pretty solid.

If it ends up like we have seen all too many times in the past and it’s Hopkins graveyard, then we can’t complain later about what terrible move it was. It would be a bigger fail to have started the season with the WR room we had. At least now we have a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back