Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they should put a time line on any offer. Let’s say the offer is good for a week. After that the team and fans has to move on to the next prospect
All offers should be made public so team do not overbid
I know what I just said is ridiculous, but it seems fair to me. How many times have we got our hopes up to find out we were just a way to get the bid up
It seems when we do get a hire, he is injured and a no show

I think they should put a time line on any offer. Let’s say the offer is good for a week. After that the team and fans has to move on to the next prospect
All offers should be made public so team do not overbid
I know what I just said is ridiculous, but it seems fair to me. How many times have we got our hopes up to find out we were just a way to get the bid up
It seems when we do get a hire, he is injured and a no show
I suggest a different ridiculous idea.
If the titans make and offer, the player can’t accept a different team’s offer ANd they have to play. None of this “I’m injured” Bull.

So silly to wait this long to address the WR issue. We literally don't have a WR outside of Burks, and even he's not a given as he tends to be often injured.

Really wish we drafted Mayer in the 2nd and went with Burks, Chig, Phillips and Mayer as our main targets.

Instead we took Levis who won't contribute nothing this upcoming season and probably beyond.

So silly to wait this long to address the WR issue. We literally don't have a WR outside of Burks, and even he's not a given as he tends to be often injured.

Really wish we drafted Mayer in the 2nd and went with Burks, Chig, Phillips and Mayer as our main targets.

Instead we took Levis who won't contribute nothing this upcoming season and probably beyond.
Guess there were only 3 of us on the Mayer train… would of been the correct decision imo. He was there, and no capital given to get him. We have spent a 3rd and a 2nd on players that won’t see the field barring injury to Tammy. Could of used those picks on OL and other things like a beast TE.

Guess there were only 3 of us on the Mayer train… would of been the correct decision imo. He was there, and no capital given to get him. We have spent a 3rd and a 2nd on players that won’t see the field barring injury to Tammy. Could of used those picks on OL and other things like a beast TE.

Wasn't really on the Mayer train with our 1st round pick, but considering he was there with our 2nd round pick, we should've dashed to the podium to select him.

Dallas absolutely wasted a great opportunity not selecting him with their 1st. Him and Dak would've feasted.

Don't think teams will regret not drafting him though since he went to the Raiders and will probably waste away considering their QB situation.

He wants to get paid and I think we will pay the most. He is going to be a titan, lets hope!
If we've offered the most money, why hasn't he signed? If he wants to win, he'll be a Chief or Bill..although Buffalo has no cap space so not sure they can sign him
Be nice to get him in camp and build something with Tannehill

ir-logo-png-transparent.png

Looks like the Vegas odds makers believe he is coming here
Odds 3 months ago? Buffalo/Chiefs… means zip imo. If the offer from Tits is better than anyone else, it’s Tits. I’d honestly move on now if i made the offer at this point. I smell IR Ostarine coming. Having said that, Mr. Shampoo understands the back end money next year that’s readily available. I would think if Tits made an offer, it’s a year deal. Of course, I don’t know chit!

I suggest a different ridiculous idea.
If the titans make and offer, the player can’t accept a different team’s offer ANd they have to play. None of this “I’m injured” Bull.
I think that’s a fine idea. Pay them a certain amount for each day of practice and each game a. Any that are missed for any reason, they will not be getting paid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back