Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had to do something. Im more interested in how kyle phillips will factor in. He looked like the 2nd coming of cooper kupp in preseason, then a couple bad games and injury. Burke and dhop could really open up the middle

NWI was going to be our #2. Let that sink in.

Let NWI and Phillips fight for #3.

However, I do think this signing hurts Phillips and helps NWI.

Meh.. It's pretty pretty turrible, but had we not signed DHop, it wouldn't have even been the worst WR room in Titans history. Didn't we have a season where we went into the season with 5th round rookie Tajae Sharpe as our #1?

I think he was the #1 for like 2 years. Lol

Can someone explain to me why some people on here don't like this signing?

Oh yeah, it's their money on the line, right?
I don't hate it nor do I love it. We do need WRs but again just really sucks we got him past his prime. We had a legit alpha #1 WR but that's another conversation. The question is if Tammy can get the most out of D Hop's abilities.

This signing has nothing to do with AJ Brown. That dude is long gone.

Burks is not growing with NWI as #2. This is satisfying as it gives Burks help on the other side and he will mentor Burks into being a better WR.

I think this is a great signing in more ways than one.

Who is going to push Burks into becoming a beast of a WR? A LB converted to a WR we love doing, NWI or Vrabel?

The talent is there for Burks, but no way is he going to be that stud with what we currently have.

Oh yeah, it's their money on the line, right?

it's a lot of money on a position we barely use

it'd be like paying a fullback $8mil

personally, indifferent, he's likely to be another Pickens/Thigpen/AndreJohnson/Moss/Julio type signing than an actual difference maker, but at least we're "trying" i guess

it's a lot of money on a position we barely use

it'd be like paying a full back $8mil

personally, indifferent, he's likely to be another Pickens/Thigpen/AndreJohnson/Moss/Julio type signing than an actual difference maker, but at least we're "trying" i guess

Asking price these days for a WR is 4 years 100 million or they sulk.

Are you paying for his contract?

Obviously not. If he can flirt with 1000 yards and 5+ touchdowns I'd be elated.
In 23 years, titans have had 10 1K WR.
4 were Mason
Bennett
Washington
Wright
Walker
Brown twice

Davis was close at 984.

Yea, a 1K mark is pretty good for this team.

same time period, titans have only had 7 with 8+ TD
Bennett and brown reached 11
Mason and Mathews had 9
Mason, J smith, and brown had 8.

It’s a pretty pitiful stat listing considering the passing movement the NFL has pushed.

hopkins doesn’t have to do all that much to impress.

The big issue with a player like Hopkins and incentives, if he isnt on track for incentives he is going to start demanding more passes or throwing a fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back