Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if he "lost a step" he'd still be amongst the best backs in the league. He'd have to totally fall off a cliff not to be top 5.
He just was…. BDH is a man amongst men and puts himself there through dedication. I regret hating the pick to get him. Never been so wrong.

a11dd21701af7ae5091a0d4e87de982d.jpg

Or he got caught because of lack of blocking or players taking better angles
But he does seem to be a bit slower

A few seasons ago, DH22 was insanely shifty for someone his size, his running seems more stiff now, BUT that could be due to not being able to get in a rhythm from getting constantly hitting behind the line of scrimmage. At one point, our o-line actually blocked for him lol

What most teams really need is someone who can can absolutely get one or two yards when they have to have it. I would think he would be pretty close behind an above average line

A few seasons ago, DH22 was insanely shifty for someone his size, his running seems more stiff now, BUT that could be due to not being able to get in a rhythm from getting constantly hitting behind the line of scrimmage. At one point, our o-line actually blocked for him lol
Ya he would hesitate once he got the ball like he felt the hole wasn't going to open up for him, which most of the time he was correct.

As much as I love DH22, if he signs with Ravens I hope he doesn’t get a super bowl ring. Even more I hope we get one when he’s with the Ravens. Henry will be dead to me if he’s wearing purple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back