Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol seems like a solid defense. Instead of proving nothing happened he’s going to try and prove it was all consensual. Bold strategy!

First question that brings up to me... how was this consensual sex initialized?

In every "consensual" case, the masseuse took it upon herself to give him happy endings... maybe, but, probably some of those "consensual" cases Watson made a move on them and they reciprocated.. once again it just shouts to me to be bad for Watson and doesnt help at all.

In every "consensual" case, the masseuse took it upon herself to give him happy endings... maybe, but, probably some of those "consensual" cases Watson made a move on them and they reciprocated.. once again it just shouts to me to be bad for Watson and doesnt help at all.

They couldn’t properly defend Watson without the names of the victims but they know some of the encounters were consensual? I mean, I get it the overall general reasoning, but admitting you are at the scene of a crime typically is when law enforcement has you by the balls.

Yep. Without knowing what evidence DW has on the masseuses involved it seems very questionable to admit that things happened but they were all consensual rather than making the masseuses prove they were assaulted.

I know Hardin is a well known lawyer in Houston but man this seems like a horrible mistake on his part.

Watson can just sit there and deny everything and it’s the masseuses and Buzbee’s job to prove it all happened. But now that he’s admitted to things happening it’s now built credibility of the masseuses stories. Plus Hardin now has to provide enough evidence it was consensual to provide reasonable doubt in a jury’s mind. Again, I’m now lawyer but this seems like the opposite of what you’d want to do in this case.

Fired the day after his apology (don’t care sincere or not) but almost 3 weeks after he said his “insensitive” comment.

If it was a fireable comment, why the 3 weeks? If they had to decide after all the complaints that it was fireable, then the company he works for doesn’t believe that it is?

This part made me laugh

“Facts are good. Analysis is OK. Opinion, speculation or baseless assertions are not. We won’t tolerate that sort of commentary.”

I dont get what in the world Watson's lawyer is doing at all...

Amended Watson lawsuits to ID all 22 plaintiffs

In his statement on Tuesday, Buzbee said that while Watson "may now claim he had consent to do what he did" to these women, "in their minds he didn't have consent."

Once again I go back to how was the consensual sex initialized?

Did Deshaun roll over, drop his towel and slap his penis against them and see how they responded? If they moved away, then "oops my bad, didnt mean to make you uncomfortable". If they responded, "oh great, I get a happy ending"

I just dont get it. Seems to me he is absolutely screwed and about to get hammered.

I dont get what in the world Watson's lawyer is doing at all...

Amended Watson lawsuits to ID all 22 plaintiffs

In his statement on Tuesday, Buzbee said that while Watson "may now claim he had consent to do what he did" to these women, "in their minds he didn't have consent."

Once again I go back to how was the consensual sex initialized?

Did Deshaun roll over, drop his towel and slap his penis against them and see how they responded? If they moved away, then "oops my bad, didnt mean to make you uncomfortable". If they responded, "oh great, I get a happy ending"

I just dont get it. Seems to me he is absolutely screwed and about to get hammered.

One of the worst defense attempts I can remember. But maybe Hardin feels a little guilty defending Watson if he knows the truth. Defense attorneys a lot of times have to lose their moral compass in trials.

I know it's bad, but I'm kinda looking at this and thinking "HOU didn't want to move him and dug their heels in. They waited long enough and all this came out. IF something happens where he no longer can play football, they get nothing."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back