Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of amazing to me that it is only one not willing to release all of her information to the world and take the death threats.

Those other 20 must be pretty adamant about things if they are willing to take the abuse.
Just to play opposite side, is there any possibility that they don’t want to have the public awareness due to potentially changing the story and admit a false claim?

Not saying it is or isn’t and certainly not speaking for all 20 accusers, but just like the case itself, the reasoning for not allowing it to go public will never be proven and it will only be speculation from either end of the spectrum.

The thing with making them be public with their names, it can do one of two things for other victims... can scare them away, or it can embolden them as in a "eff you if you think you are getting away with this."

Well 20 of them have revealed their identities. So that strategy back fired massively for Watson’s camp.

Well 20 of them have revealed their identities. So that strategy back fired massively for Watson’s camp.
as far as I can tell, Buzbee has made 1 mistake.. saying he was going to turn over evidence then backtracking..

on the other hand, Watson's lawyer seems to be making mistake after mistake after mistake. Every time he tries to defend Watson, it seems to have the opposite effect.

as far as I can tell, Buzbee has made 1 mistake.. saying he was going to turn over evidence then backtracking..

on the other hand, Watson's lawyer seems to be making mistake after mistake after mistake. Every time he tries to defend Watson, it seems to have the opposite effect.

Yeah like I’ve said, I know Hardin is a well known lawyer but he seems to be making this situation worse. Now granted we don’t know what advice he gave to Watson and maybe this is a result of DW ignore that advice. But admitting stuff happened and then trying to get names to come out to scare the women off has backfired immensely.

Yeah like I’ve said, I know Hardin is a well known lawyer but he seems to be making this situation worse. Now granted we don’t know what advice he gave to Watson and maybe this is a result of DW ignore that advice. But admitting stuff happened and then trying to get names to come out to scare the women off has backfired immensely.
And having one of his 18 "character" witnesses who actually stopped working with Deshaun "“bc I was hearing to much stuff about him messing with other people, like other therapist and estheticians. He’s been doing a lot the last 3-4 months.”
"and I even told his ass he needed to be careful bc his name is getting around"
"I just hope don't nobody call me to question me"

of course she later tried to clarify that the 1st remark meant she didnt like working on someone who was having work with other people... but that certainly dont explain the next few remarks, especially the "I just hope dont nobody call me to question me"

here is my translation..

yeah I was hooking up with Deshaun for money, then I hear he is banging every masseuse in 300 miles and hell no, I aint sharing like that, that boy goes bareback. I told him to quit banging every masseuse, people are starting to talk about it, I just hope I dont get caught up in this mess, if I do, he better be ready to pay me big money not to talk.

And having one of his 18 "character" witnesses who actually stopped working with Deshaun "“bc I was hearing to much stuff about him messing with other people, like other therapist and estheticians. He’s been doing a lot the last 3-4 months.”
"and I even told his ass he needed to be careful bc his name is getting around"
"I just hope don't nobody call me to question me"

of course she later tried to clarify that the 1st remark meant she didnt like working on someone who was having work with other people... but that certainly dont explain the next few remarks, especially the "I just hope dont nobody call me to question me"

here is my translation..

yeah I was hooking up with Deshaun for money, then I hear he is banging every masseuse in 300 miles and hell no, I aint sharing like that, that boy goes bareback. I told him to quit banging every masseuse, people are starting to talk about it, I just hope I dont get caught up in this mess, if I do, he better be ready to pay me big money not to talk.

I hadn’t heard about that one... yikes! Hahaha that’s about the opposite of what you want a character witness to say.

Holy crap Hardin is awful as a lawyer... seems he didnt bother vetting his "character witnesses" at all.

Multiple character witnesses were not licensed, including this gem...

One more woman, Kya Hillman, is licensed only as a student, and Hardin said that he “had no reason to doubt her” when she claimed to be a fully licensed esthetician.

so basically..."if you are willing to say good things about my client, welcome aboard! I dont care if they are true or not, I wont even bother checking their background"

Multiple unlicensed therapists involved in Deshaun Watson case

Holy crap Hardin is awful as a lawyer... seems he didnt bother vetting his "character witnesses" at all.

Multiple character witnesses were not licensed, including this gem...

One more woman, Kya Hillman, is licensed only as a student, and Hardin said that he “had no reason to doubt her” when she claimed to be a fully licensed esthetician.

so basically..."if you are willing to say good things about my client, welcome aboard! I dont care if they are true or not, I wont even bother checking their background"

Multiple unlicensed therapists involved in Deshaun Watson case
How legal is their hiring if they weren’t licensed?
They couldn’t have worked for a bigger company without a license and they’re putting themselves at serious risk for admitting they do business without a license.

are they also from out of state?
I think this goes back to an earlier conversation about what they’re intentions are or what they are limiting themselves to if they already operate “illegally” (no license).

I dont see how this helps Watson at all unless he plays some sort of card like “these other chicks did it” AND somehow he garnishes support with that outlandish idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back