Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
After 13 games, DH has 1532 rushing yards. With three games remaining, he needs to average 156 yards per game. Seems possible, but improbable.

Tristan Cockcraft reports on ESPN:
"His remaining schedule: Week 15 vs. DET: Most PPR fantasy points allowed to RBs in 2020* Week 16 at GB: 3rd-most points allowed to RBs Week 17 at HOU: 2nd-most points allowed to RBs *entering Week 14"

While I'd love to see it, I also want to see him enter the playoffs ready to go!

Low totals (by Henry's standards anyway) in Week 2 vs Jax, Week 5 vs Buffalo and Week 9 hurt him.

Still the man is a beast and love watching him play and so glad he's a Titan!

If the final game in Houston doesn't change anything, Vrabel might sit Henry.

But if he's 150 yards away before that game, Vrabel has a tough choice to make.

I agree. Keeping him healthy and ready is more important. But it looks pretty likely that the Colts will be right there with us to the end. The texans game will likely decide whether we get a game at home or not.

No team in NFL history has ever had a 2000 yard rusher ( I get that it’s rare anyway) and a 4000 yard passer. The Titans could pull that off.

My input is clearly stop with the ****ing jinx posts
I'm not superstitious, just mildly stitious to paraphrase Michael Scott.

a thread here doesn't jinx anything despite what some people think.

I do think the title can be altered a little BDH 2K watch and it could have been started a few weeks ago.

156 Ypg is a pretty tall task. a 5th 200 yard game is a tall task.
Both are legit possibilities.
With a big game against Detroit, this will pick up national attention as a real possibility.
I'd also say anything less than about 125 against Detroit and the chance is all but gone. (he'd need around 350 in 2 games).

No it's an easy decision. Henry has earned that chance. We're not getting past KC with this defense anyways. So at least let Henry go for 2000 and a chance at MVP

No it's an easy decision. Henry has earned that chance. We're not getting past KC with this defense anyways. So at least let Henry go for 2000 and a chance at MVP
Team accomplishments usually more important than individual records but I agree on this one, Henry has earned it

As far as Mahomes he threw 3 INTs last game...he's not a machine, he is human!

We weren’t supposed to get by the Pats or Ravens last year either.

If the Texans game means nothing, Vrabel will limit his playmakers if he plays them at all.

I'm thinking by the Houston game, Henry will need 140-150 yds for 2000...if its a meaningless game, is it worth it?
Prob not

but it would be cool to have two 2000-yard rushers attached to our history.

In 20-30 years when kids hear about the legend of Henry a 2000-yard campaign would make it all that much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back