Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit... I would have let Henry run more against the Jags.. I completely understand the risk of injury, but come on man.. if you have a player on the cusp of making some history, I want to let them try. If an injury results, that would absolutely suck, but there is always that risk.

We weren’t supposed to get by the Pats or Ravens last year either.

If the Texans game means nothing, Vrabel will limit his playmakers if he plays them at all.

If the Texans game means nothing, Vrabel will limit his playmakers if he plays them at all.[/QUOTE]
Mahomes is a different breed. Helps he has kelce, hill, and andy reid

Last edited by a moderator:
We weren’t supposed to get by the Pats or Ravens last year either.

If the Texans game means nothing, Vrabel will limit his playmakers if he plays them at all.
if our D can't adjust to Gardner f'ing Minshew, I don't see us getting past an actual offense in the playoffs.

Get Henry all the yards that exist while there's still a chance he can get some deserved recognition

if our D can't adjust to Gardner f'ing Minshew, I don't see us getting past an actual offense in the playoffs.

Get Henry all the yards that exist while there's still a chance he can get some deserved recognition

How did they not adjust to Minshew? He got a bunch of garbage yards. 1 TD... that’s it. He completed by percentage less passes than Glennon.

Do any of you guys actually look up stats? Or do you just think you see things you don’t see,

How did they not adjust to Minshew? He got a bunch of garbage yards. 1 TD... that’s it. He completed by percentage less passes than Glennon.

Do any of you guys actually look up stats? Or do you just think you see things you don’t see,

i saw a first drive TD and another goal to go drive (or 2?)

garbage yards or not, soon as he gets in the game the defense reverted back to its usual nonsense

if Minshew can make them look like chumps, real QBs will make quick work of them (like they've already done this year)

so let Henry get all he can

i saw a first drive TD and another goal to go drive (or 2?)

garbage yards or not, soon as he gets in the game the defense reverted back to its usual nonsense

if Minshew can make them look like chumps, real QBs will make quick work of them (like they've already done this year)

so let Henry get all he can

I’m not here to defend the defense, but this is an absurd take.

While 2000 for King Henry would be awesome. I would be more excited if we get two 1000 yard receivers this year. Imagine a 2000 yard rusher and two 1000 yard receivers. Has that ever been done?

I have to admit... I would have let Henry run more against the Jags.. I completely understand the risk of injury, but come on man.. if you have a player on the cusp of making some history, I want to let them try. If an injury results, that would absolutely suck, but there is always that risk.

I was feeling the same way as you were. He had a chance to make history. He honestly could have been the first back to reach 300 in a game.

It would be one thing if you had someone who was a me first type of guy wanting the exploits, but Henry is a true team first type of guy, and so I say reward them by giving them the chance.

He wasn't tired, hell, they even showed him on the sidelines talking to Vrabel and Vrabel was shaking his head. I took that as Henry telling coach he could still be in there.

Also, can we please quit taking Henry off the field on third downs? He is no longer a liability in blocking, and since we only throw to the RB perhaps 1-2% of the time on 3rd downs, how about we keep him in there to use play action, or at least have the defense have to account for the pounding rush of Henry.

This team will play 13 games in a row at the end of the regular season. If there is opportunity to rest some guys I'd be all for it.

I know he's built different but if we can give him a break before we feed him the ball another 120 times over the course of the playoffs, it would probably be a good thing.

Yes

1997 Lions
My internet connection is too s**ty to verify but who were the 1K WR's in 97?

I know Moore and Perriman got it in 95 or 96. As far as I remember, that's also the only combo of 100 catch teammates in 1 year too.

EDIT: NM, found a site that worked.
Herman Moore and Johnnie Morton

Crazy Sanders was #3 WR yards that year with only 305. Mitchell really only threw to those 2 guys. 63% of his comp and 67% of his yards went to those 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on people please stop. Suddenly DH is going to average 156 yards a game when he's been averaging 118 ? Vrabel hasn't had the bye week to rest players so he does it in game. "DH you've got 215 so please take of your helmet you're done for the day" That also gives you a great opportunity to see what the other guys can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back