Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on people please stop. Suddenly DH is going to average 156 yards a game when he's been averaging 118 ? Vrabel hasn't had the bye week to rest players so he does it in game. "DH you've got 215 so please take of your helmet you're done for the day" That also gives you a great opportunity to see what the other guys can do.
Some are talking like it will happen and some recognize there's only an outside possibility. As pointed out, the run D we're against 2/3 weeks is pretty bad including Houston which BDH already had a 200 yard game.

I'm just excited he's looking good for the back-to-back rushing champ title. 180 yard lead, 3 games to go.

EDIT: I forgot to add that multiple of the exclusive 7 were behind pace late in the season.
Only OJ and ED reached 2K in less than 16 games.

Last edited by a moderator:
how about:
2k rusher
4K passer
1k receiving x 2
= A total offense
Thats asking a lot, 1998 Broncos are another one tho for anyone wondering about 2k rusher and two 1k receivers.

If Elway played every game theyd prob be the closest thing to what youre asking tho. They damn near had two 1k WRs and a 1k TE and Terrell Davis getting 2k rushing...

Thats asking a lot, 1998 Broncos are another one tho for anyone wondering about 2k rusher and two 1k receivers.

If Elway played every game theyd prob be the closest thing to what youre asking tho. They damn near had two 1k WRs and a 1k TE and Terrell Davis getting 2k rushing...
but did any of these teams accomplish that feat with three different starting left tackles?

Come on people please stop. Suddenly DH is going to average 156 yards a game when he's been averaging 118 ? Vrabel hasn't had the bye week to rest players so he does it in game. "DH you've got 215 so please take of your helmet you're done for the day" That also gives you a great opportunity to see what the other guys can do.
In the face!

I think alot has been said about a 4k Passer, 2 1k WRs and a 2k rusher.

Henry got 2k, AJ got 1k, Davis should had 1k, too many drops, thats on him.

Tannehill got 3819 yds, not 4k but he had 266 yds rushing and 7tds...thats something special in itself!

I'm also very pleased to have been wrong. After a huge contract, few RBs in the NFL exceed their contract year production.
Can’t lie I was concerned about that too! He’s definitely proved a lot of people wrong he’s a team player. what’s even more impressive is he did it with a patchwork line.

And yet 2 entirely different people...one all about himself the other humble and team oriented
That is one of the main reasons I wanted to see Henry break 2k and especially get past CJ. I aint saying I didnt like CJ, I did, but it came with disclaimers. There are no disclaimers with Henry. I like everything about Henry.

That is one of the main reasons I wanted to see Henry break 2k and especially get past CJ. I aint saying I didnt like CJ, I did, but it came with disclaimers. There are no disclaimers with Henry. I like everything about Henry.

And that's the thing.... he is just so humble, you want him to get all the accolades he can because you know getting them isn't the first thought it his mind. He will take them, when they actually help the team out. And he will be the first to point out, he has had help from the entire team to get him those accolades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back