Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do understand if we have a better pass rush it helps the secondary, right? Because if you can't grasp that we might as well quit talking. And yea, when you have Joseph or Borders having to start, with a 7th round pick forced to play NB you tend to play off a some preferring to give up the short stuff to prevent the big play.

And by the way every game but one where we scored 30 points or more we won so Julio might help us do that. The offense is as important as the defense getting first downs, scoring points and making the other team one dimensional. So get off the ledge, take a sedative and calm down.

All JRob did was sign two DL with pass rush skills in FA and use a 1st and 3rd round pick on a CB and NB after using a 2nd round pick on a CB the year before and he also signed Jenkins. So this constant tear wiping over the secondary is getting sickening... literally trying to argue how the defense is going to suck. Oh, Jayon is back. Not that having one of the best cover LBs back means anything. Maybe you and Titan Jeff can have a party where you hug and cry together.
I don't think our D is as bad as alot of people think, media included. A few unknowns but not a bad looking D. Like you said Autry and Dupree were nice additions, Brown is back, Fulton hopefully takes the next step. Jenkins is a decent CB. Rookies have the talent.

Where I'd like to see us add is at TE...not big on trading for Ertz, rather trade for Howard if a trade is what the FO decides to do.

Looking forward to what this season brings

Anyone who watched that clip when Dupree posted it shouldn’t be surprised. It was obvious he was struggling with lateral movement to his right. I won’t be surprised if he misses a huge chunk of the season.
That would be extremely disappointing considering who else was signed/drafted to pick up the slack if he’s out. that’s was Weaver and nobody.

This is all the more reason to sign Vernon, Houston or Ingram.

Houston would be such a great fit if Dupree needs to be worked in. I am fine with keeping him on a snap count if we had a legitimate third edge rusher. Not living the idea of have to go with Autry on the edge to start the season.

Houston would be such a great fit if Dupree needs to be worked in. I am fine with keeping him on a snap count if we had a legitimate third edge rusher. Not living the idea of have to go with Autry on the edge to start the season.
Edge would be Landry and Weaver probably if Dupree couldn’t start the season and we don’t add anyone else.

I’m not going to be a bit surprised to see both Dupree and Farley miss at least the first 5-6 games. I hope not, but don’t expect them to be ready by training camp.

Someone like Ingram would be huge IMO. Gives us all kinds of options in passing scenarios and a hedge against injury. I'm guessing if we can work the deal JRob pulls the trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back